Profile for Ubephoebe > Reviews

Content by Ubephoebe

Ubephoebe (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product Ideal for working in the dark/light!, 20 Dec. 2014
Great torch and excellent lighting. I live in an area where there is NO external lighting and this is great as I walk round walking dogs, feeding horses, working at night. It lasts forever but I charge it up overnight.
It is quite heavy but I always wear it on top of a wooden hat that makes it very comfortable.
The solar panel charger is great. In fact I use that more for charging my iPhone than charging the light.
Cables are good.

Here is a tip...take the cellophane off the batteries before you try to charge them...duh!!!

All in all a great product.

Mine came with a different brand name stitched in the elastic, but it looked identical.

Kenko KE-MC7DXN DGX MC7 2.0x Nikon AF Converter - Black
Kenko KE-MC7DXN DGX MC7 2.0x Nikon AF Converter - Black
Price: ú129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars We are not al professionals and this is great for me!, 13 Dec. 2014
I ummed and ahed about buying this for ages, I needed a longer lens but did not have the budget for a fixed Nikon 600mm lens. I have the 55 to 300 Nikkor lens so I was looking for a teleconverter and found this. Whilst I am a keen amateur I am not obsessed about quality as most of my images end up on my facebook page. so at best someone will see it on a mobile phone or ipad or laptop therefore resolution and sharpness is in the hands of the observer.

So the arguments I came across were that
1) You are as well using a 300mm telephoto at the highest resolution and cropping on your desk top.
I have found: The teleconvertor means you can frame your shots in the field easier and mess with composition really quickly

2)The teleconverter is slow to focus.
I have found: Well in bright light it is great. In low light conditions in needs time and a tripod. But is does work. Be specific about what you are focussing on

3)The quality is not good
I have found: The quality is just fine and the electronics work well

4)You should only use this with a fixed prime lens
I have found: It works just fine with my telephoto lens Nikkor 55-300 zoom on a D3200

So my final comments are:

If you want to extend you lens collection at a reasonable price, it is still ú150, then this is an option.
It is so much cheaper than a 600mm lens for me and therefore was a great buy.
I would recommend it.

BESTEK« Waterproof Canvas SLR DSLR Digital Camera Bag Case Casual Shoulder Messenger Bag Outdoor Travel Photography Bag Gadget Organizer with Shockproof Insert & iPad Tablet Magazine Pocket for Sony/Canon/Nikon, iPad and Accessories (Khaki) BTDB01
Offered by BESTEK GLOBAL LTD
Price: ú27.99

DSTE EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Nikon Coolpix P7000, Coolpix P7100, Coolpix P7700, Df, D3100, D3200, D5100, D5200, D5300 Digital Cameras
Offered by QiaoJL
Price: ú9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordering more!, 19 Sept. 2014
This works just fine with my D3200. Going to buy another at this price its great

XCSOURCE BLACK 52ámm 52ámm + pochette-housse Wide Angle 0.45x Wide-Angle and Macro Lens for Nikon D4áD3X D800áD700áD600áD300S D300áD7100áD7000áD5200áD5100áD5000áD3200áD3100áD3000áD90áD80áD70áD60áD50áD40áLF36
Offered by XCSOURCE
Price: ú11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it..it works...but its not a dedicated lens., 19 Sept. 2014
I am just getting back into photography after several years not using my film based SLR kit. I went digital and bought the Nikon D3200. I saw this kit and bought it. The wide angle and macro are screwed together in one when they arrive. It fitted by d3200 lens perfectly. 52mm(!). You are buying an "adaptor" not a Nikon Lens so the quality will NEVER be the same as a dedicated lens. However really for the money it is an excellent buy.

The wide angle is good enough for those family shots, or landscape shots where you need extra width. The Macro is good enough for the odd close up shot. There is some loss issue on the Macro that you can get a blue "edge" to the right of objects and a "red" edge to the left of object. But don't let that stop you...in most cases you will be fine...buy it..its less than two bottles of cheap wine.

Ultra thin Slim Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Keyboard Keypad for iPad 16GB 32GB WiFi, iPhone 4 4G 3G 3Gs Sony PS3 Smart Phones PC & Mac Laptop Desktop Netbook HTC Nokia Sony Ericsson Motorola Samsung LG Blackberry Mobile Phones
Offered by discountedtoyou
Price: ú9.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value...., 16 May 2013
OK so these are not Apple products. OK they are plastic. But they work and if they break in your bag buy another one. They are great for typing on if you have an ipad and fingers that look like bananas.

Crocodile Tears (Alex Rider)
Crocodile Tears (Alex Rider)
by Anthony Horowitz

4.0 out of 5 stars They loved it, 16 May 2013
You know these are great stories....just buy them and let the kids enjoy them. And then read them yourself. Do it!

The Hobbit Sting Light Up Deluxe Sword with Scabbard
The Hobbit Sting Light Up Deluxe Sword with Scabbard
Offered by Toy Palace GmbH
Price: ú20.44

3.0 out of 5 stars The boys loved it, 16 May 2013
Having sat through the Lord of the Rings DVD with the boys this was a must have piece of equipment.

Arcta the Mountain Giant: Book 3 (Beast Quest)
Arcta the Mountain Giant: Book 3 (Beast Quest)
by Adam Blade
Price: ú4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, 16 May 2013
The boys loved this book and finished it rapidly. Always a good measure of a book for them..oh and they told me the whole story.

Yamaha Trail Bikes Owners Workshop Manual: 1981-2000 (Haynes owners workshop manuals)
by Mike Stubblefield

3.0 out of 5 stars Typical Haynes, 29 April 2013
These days you get more useful information on the web. For instance on the RT100 i couldnt find a reference to the clutch adjuster on the left hand side of the engine in the index or the manual. I am losing faith in these manuals.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3