Profile for Beverley Cornhill > Reviews

Beverley Cornhill

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars pro rider road king, 23 Feb. 2014
My dad is so thrilled with this scooter he says it is better than the one he paid £3-500 for about 6 years ago he cannot praise it enough .

DYLON NET CURTAIN WHITENER PK6
DYLON NET CURTAIN WHITENER PK6

1.0 out of 5 stars Curtain Whitener, 14 Jan. 2014
It was not what I ordered it was suppose to be a 6 pack and it was only 3 sachets also the one I got was called Renovator Curtain.

The Night is Forever (Krewe of Hunters, Book 11)
The Night is Forever (Krewe of Hunters, Book 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Night Is Forever, 10 Nov. 2013
Loved this book which is part of the krewe of hunters series which you must read from the beginning this has agood story and I could not guess the culprit now I am counting the days until Heather Graham writes the next one .

Fuck Off I'm Busy Apron
Fuck Off I'm Busy Apron
Offered by Bear & Bear Gifts

3.0 out of 5 stars Apron, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Fuck Off I'm Busy Apron (Apparel)
I was a bit disappointed with the size of this I would have liked it to be longer it is ok for a petite size

Eat Water Slim Noodles 200g (Pack of 5)
Eat Water Slim Noodles 200g (Pack of 5)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars pasta, 1 Nov. 2013
I like this but others wont the rice is just small pieces of pasta and the penne looks like ribbons nothing like penne.

Cooksmart Don't Mess With The Chef Novelty Apron
Cooksmart Don't Mess With The Chef Novelty Apron

5.0 out of 5 stars apron, 1 Nov. 2013
Exactly what I wanted nice size and keeps you well covered against splashes. I would recommend this as a good buy.

Morphy Richards 75187 EPP Polar Fleece 4-Heat - Single
Morphy Richards 75187 EPP Polar Fleece 4-Heat - Single
Offered by Connected Appliances

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric Blanket, 1 Nov. 2013
Bought this for my 88 year old Dad who loves it heats up quick and I would recommend it .

Catch A Fire
Catch A Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars CATCH A FIRE, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Catch A Fire (Audio CD)
I remember this when it first came out so was absolutely delighted when I realised you could still get it my one disappeared years ago I would recommend this to anyone who truly loves Marley.

Alphabrace Abdominal Binder Support Wrap/ Surgical Binder / Hernia Support /Abdominal Hernia Reduction Device, 8"-Wide

5.0 out of 5 stars Binder support, 18 July 2013
I got this for my Dad who got a post operative hernia we had to wait a few weeks as it comes from the states but my Dad said it was worth the wait because now he is a lot more comfortable.and the fit is perfect as it is one size he said he would recommend it to anyone who needs one .

Care Allergy Defence Powder Spray 500mg
Care Allergy Defence Powder Spray 500mg
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars care allergy defence, 18 July 2013
I read about this product in a sunday magazine article and it seemed to good to be true so I ordered 2 I have used it for 2 days and I have not had to use anything else with it I am so delighted with it that I have ordered 2 more 1 for me and 1 for afriend.

Page: 1 | 2