Profile for Les > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Alice in Wonderland 'Curious' Playing Cards
Alice in Wonderland 'Curious' Playing Cards
Offered by Cultzilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Alice in Wonderland 'Curious' Playing Cards by Cultzilla, 9 Jan. 2017
Alice in Wonderland 'Curious' Playing Cards by Cultzilla. I saw this beautiful little deck on amazon. I just HAD to have it. I collect cards. The deck arrived within 48 hrs, The images R all on amazon.I fell in love with this extraordinary little deck.Good quality! Majors are coloured cards, all others bl/wh ! Don't let this deter you. Each card's drawing is unique & stunning! The 4 suits R clearly marked! I think children would like them too, if they know the Alice in W. story, the cards do tell the story :-))). Simply Gorgeous. L.B.:)

The Twilight Saga - The Complete Collection [Blu-ray]
The Twilight Saga - The Complete Collection [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Nov. 2016
What's not to like, or better still to love !! I think this series is completely scrumptious!! L.B.

The Way [DVD] (2010)
The Way [DVD] (2010)
Dvd ~ Martin Sheen

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD : The Way, starring Martine Sheen, Emilio Estevez, James Nesbitt among others., 8 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Way [DVD] (2010) (DVD)
Excellent !! I'm so taken with this really beautiful movie.The story was lovely, the acting superbly done. A small story, but it will linger with you. I saw about half of it on late night TV and it touched me to the core. So I ordered it ! [I also ordered the book, which only touches briefly on the movie perhaps, the book's autobiographical, but I haven't been able to make time for that as of yet]. I've watched the movie three times in all now, the 3rd time with my partner and he enjoyed it too. I'm not a walker, alas, I'd like to have been one, but it really makes you wish you could get up and go there and try it for yourself. After having seen the movie 3 times in all now, I know in time I'll watch it again and again. It's the peacefulness that surrounds you while watching and taking in the stunnning scenery, so a serious compliment to the crew, camera men, and actors for making something so lovely. ..... ummm .... this is not a movie about faith or religion ... but it will doubtlessly give you something to think about. L.B.

The Art of Psychic Protection  (Guidebooks for Growth Together)
The Art of Psychic Protection (Guidebooks for Growth Together)
by Judy Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars A really very good book, with down to earth observations, 10 May 2015
A really very good book, with down to earth observations, as one might expect from Judy Hall. Good information, easy to read. Really pleased I bought it !! Thank you also to the bookseller, who has had to wait very long for a reference for which I'm very sorry. Kindest regards, L.B.

The Concise Australian National Dictionary (Oxford Reference)
The Concise Australian National Dictionary (Oxford Reference)
by Joan Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars The Concise Australian Dictionary by Joan Hughes, 16 Feb. 2015
This is a truly excellent Australian Dictionary. I am so very delighted I managed to get hold of a copy ! If you want a really good dictionary, then this is the one for you. Very good explanations of the words and their origines, and also the period in which they were founded, if I can call a word that. Many thanks to the seller, and also the author, I'll cherish it !! Kind regards, L.B.

The Art of Illumination
The Art of Illumination
by Patricia Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars The art of Illumination by patricia carter, 16 Feb. 2015
It's a very good book, very well done. The colours are really beautiful, and her work is outstanding !! Patricia did an immense amount of work to execute this beautiful reference book, on illumination and calligraphy. Lots of lovely ideas in it to get the creative juices flowing. many Thanks Patricia !! :-)))) L.B.

Chakra Wisdom Oracle Toolkit: A 52-Week Journey of Self-Discovery with the Lost Fables
by Tori Hartman

5.0 out of 5 stars Chakra Wisdom Oracle Toolkit: A 52 week journey, 16 Feb. 2015
This Chakra Wisdom Oracle Toolkit is really lovely ! I'm very pleased I ordered them, the whole package is a delight and a lot can be gleaned from it. Both book and cards are beautifully executed. Thank you ! L.B.

Australian Wildflower Reading Cards: 44 colour cards & 112page booklet
Australian Wildflower Reading Cards: 44 colour cards & 112page booklet
by Cheralyn Darcey
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Australian Wildflower Reading Cards by Cheralyn Darcey, 16 Feb. 2015
I found this deck on the internet, I hadn't been looking for it, and I was quite surprised that someone made a deck of these lovely cards. They are large cards, good sound stock and those whom are interested in Australian Wildflower remedies will be pleased with them. It's evident that Cheralyn has put a lot of time and effort into the cards. L.B.

A Dictionary of Australian Colloquialisms (Oxford paperbacks)
A Dictionary of Australian Colloquialisms (Oxford paperbacks)
by G.A. Wilkes

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dictionary of Australian Colloquialisms by G.A. Wilkes, 16 Feb. 2015
Having read Downunder by Bill Bryson, he started me on a journey, better said a book hunt, on Oz Language. He made so many references in his book, with lovely little details, I wanted to read them for myself, aside fromt he fact that I love reading books on the English language and especially Oz and Kiwi language. This is a lovely book, with good explanations and a good dose of humour. L.B.

Little Dorrit [DVD] [2008]
Little Dorrit [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Claire Foy
Offered by RightTrack Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Dorrit with Matthew McFayden, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Little Dorrit [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Early around Christmas Day, the Arte TV channel showed the entire series, it took hours, but I was delighted with it. It had all been dubbed into German however. I could follow it, but to have to miss the beautiful voice of Matthew McFayden was asking a bit too much ;-))). So I ordered the entire series. I truly can't say when I have enjoyed a series more than this. It would be hard to find, DVD box excellent, Cast excellent, in fact so perfectly cast, they should _all_ have received awards for their outstanding performances, in short a rarity of perfection, which I shall watch many more times. Well Done !!! and Many Thanks for this lovely series. L.B.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2015 10:33 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6