Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom AF Lens for Selected Digital SLR
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom AF Lens for Selected Digital SLR
Offered by Direct savings

5.0 out of 5 stars Good telephoto lens, 14 Dec. 2013
This is a compact telephoto lens which complements my existing lens, and gives good results from my Canon DSLR camera.

iZKA® - Google Nexus 10 Micro D Hdmi Cable Gold Connectors - 1080p Full HD - Type D to Type A, 1.4V For Google Nexus 10 Tablet (2012)
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars The route to High Definition, 31 Mar. 2013
This HDMI cable has enabled me to connect my tablet to my HDTV and get excellent reproduction of images every time.

Nexus 10 Guide: Master Your Tablet in Just One Evening
Nexus 10 Guide: Master Your Tablet in Just One Evening
by Erik Marcus

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful introduction, 31 Mar. 2013
As a newcomer to tablets, I found this a good introductory guide, and the You Tube instruction videos referred to are also useful.

Google Nexus 10 Tablet Case - G-HUB PropUp BLACK Stand Case Cover (with integrated stand function and magnetic sleep sensors) for Google / Samsung Nexus 10 with BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by G-Hub

4.0 out of 5 stars I rest my case, 31 Mar. 2013
The case provides good protection for the tablet, and enables it to be read at a convenient angle with the prop up tab engaged. It would have earned a top rating if brief instructions had been included.

Panasonic KX-TCD200EB - DECT Cordless Telephone
Panasonic KX-TCD200EB - DECT Cordless Telephone

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy cordless telephone, 1 Oct. 2011
This cordless telephone with built in answering machine has proved to be very satisfactory as our landline phone. Sound quality is very good, and it is easy to use. It can also send and receive SMS messages. Comparing it with previous models I have used, I miss an audible signal that messages have been received - we need to check for their presence when we've been out.

Hp Scanjet 3800 Photo Scanner
Hp Scanjet 3800 Photo Scanner

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep digital copies of your transparencies, 1 Oct. 2011
This scanner makes it possible to make and keep digital copies of 35mm transparencies. It is easy to use, but the process is quite laborious.

The Essential Guide to Workplace Mediation and Conflict Resolution: Rebuilding Working Relationships
by Nora DOHERTY

4.0 out of 5 stars Mediation, 1 Oct. 2011
As part of my studies in conflict resolution and alternative methods of resolving disputes, I bought this book and another. It sets out a number of practical approaches, based on the authors' extensive experience.

Everyone Can Win: Responding to Conflict Constructively
Everyone Can Win: Responding to Conflict Constructively
by Helena Cornelius

4.0 out of 5 stars Conflict Resolved, 1 Oct. 2011

The Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Costume and Fashion from 1066 to the Present (Encyclopedia)
by Jack Cassin-Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping in the Fashion, 1 Oct. 2011
I bought this book for a penny to research costumes for an historical re-enactment. It covered many of the periods that I was interested in and gave many useful ideas.

Microsoft Outlook 2010 (PC DVD)
Microsoft Outlook 2010 (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Latest Outlook excels, 1 Oct. 2011
Bought the latest version of Outlook, following loss of an earlier version in a computer crash. It is feature-rich and easy to use, once I found my way round the new-style menus. I was particularly glad to have separate sections for different email addresses - that reflects how I work.