Profile for BenW > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Dihl Rectangle Sensor Bin, Stainless Steel, Chrome, 50 Litre
Dihl Rectangle Sensor Bin, Stainless Steel, Chrome, 50 Litre

2.0 out of 5 stars Sensor and automatic opening not great, 16 Sept. 2016
Sensor batteries do not last long. It is also very sensitive and will open every time you walk near the bin. I have now disabled the sensor and simply open the lid manually.

AUTO-VOX Upgraded A118C 1.5" Car Recorder 1080P Full HD Novatek 170¡ãSuper Wide Angle Stealth Dashboard Camera Capacitor Edition Covert B40C Mini DVR Video No Internal Battery G-sensor Motion Detection
Offered by Icarmore

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not store time and date, 16 Sept. 2016
Good clear videos with a good wide angled lens, i however replaced the item as it would not store the time and date. This meant trying to find a specific recording was almost impossible.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2016 11:43 AM BST

AmazonBasics Apple-Certified Retractable Lightning to USB Cable 2 ft (0.61 m) Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, 16 Sept. 2016
Great lightning cable, I use it in my car to connect to apple car play. I never have an issue with the phone not recognising the cable.
The retractable feature is good for when i do not have my phone connected and i want the cable to curl up in the glove box without getting tangled.

Logitech Keys To Go Ultra Portable Keyboard for iPad, iPhone, Apple TV and more - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my requirements, 16 Sept. 2016
Fantastic keyboard, works with my Ipad pro 9.7.
I chose the logitech keys to go keyboard over the smart connector cases as 80% of the time i do not require the keyboard and did not want a keyboard case addding bulk and getting in the way.
The keys to go keyboard fits nicely into my bag with the ipad adding hardly any extra bulk and weight. It connects via bluetooth automatically when i turn the keyboard on.
The typing feel is different to your standard keyboard but i got used to it very quickly and can type at something close to my normal rate. I wouldn't want to write a novel on it but for emails and short reports it is excellent. The convenience of the keyboard far outweighs any typing issues.
There are also keyboard shortcuts for your ipad such as play/pause, volume, camera, search,change app and home.
Battery life, I have used the keyboard daily for a month now and have not had to charge it once.

eKitch Large Black Universal Knife Block - great for steel and ceramic knives
eKitch Large Black Universal Knife Block - great for steel and ceramic knives
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic if you have lots of knives, 16 Sept. 2016
This knife block is fantastic if you like me have lots of knives or knives from different sets.
Most knife blocks are designed as a set with the knives they come with. If you want to put a different knife in to them you have to hope that your new knife is of the same size. With this knife block you can keep any size knife. I currently have 9 knives and a pair of scissors in mine with room to spare.

The Mobee Magic Bar Charger for Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and Magic Trackpad
The Mobee Magic Bar Charger for Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and Magic Trackpad

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought two, 15 Sept. 2016
After constantly finding my keyboard and trackpad batteries dead or dying I decided to try this product.
It worked exactly as described and has stopped the low battery notifications appearing constantly. I don't know how long the battery lasts as I simply slide the keyboard back into the dock after use.
So good I bought another one for my trackpad

Motorola Bark 200U Ultrasonic and Vibrating Anti-Bark Control Collar, Black
Motorola Bark 200U Ultrasonic and Vibrating Anti-Bark Control Collar, Black
Offered by Crocodile Stores Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprised my dog at first. No lasting effect., 14 Sept. 2016
Surprised my dog the first time she barked but after that it was mostly ignored.

DOGMATIC HEADCOLLAR PADDED CUSHIONED WEBBING PCW - BLACK - SIZE 2
DOGMATIC HEADCOLLAR PADDED CUSHIONED WEBBING PCW - BLACK - SIZE 2
Offered by Dogmatic (UK) Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product but my dog hates it, 14 Sept. 2016
The product itself is very well made and works as advertised in regards to stopping the dog pulling.
My dog however hates it. She will fight trying to pull it off her face. After a month of use I have given up on it.

Barker and Barker GRAIN FREE Training Treats - Multi Treats Selection (6 small pots of SMALL treats)
Offered by Barker and Barker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for training, 14 Sept. 2016
Fantastic training treat.
My dog loves all the flavours and they are small enough that i know I'm not over feeding her even with extended training sessions.
Combine with a clicker and your dog will love training time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I have tried, 14 Sept. 2016
I have tried much more expensive and more feature filled vapes. I find myself using this more than any of the others. It has become my go to every day vape.

Page: 1 | 2