Profile for yorkie kim > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Wolf-Garten Comfort Single Hand Grass Shears
Wolf-Garten Comfort Single Hand Grass Shears

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product!, 25 May 2017
We have an irregular garden and so it's difficult to get all the edges of the lawn neat.Didn't feel we needed a strimmer so tried these. They are wonderful! Easy to use and comfortable(I have arthritis in my hands) and make tidying the edge of the lawn less of a chore.Would defiantely recommend.

Roman Numerals Wall Clock, Eruner 12" Vintage France Paris Cafe des Marguerites Silent Wood Wall Art Unique for Cafe Restaurant (#09)
Offered by Eruner_EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet time......., 22 Sept. 2016
Love the look and that fact that its QUIET! Does look cheap close up but I don't feel that matters.

Securit Silhouette Chicken Wall Chalk Board - Black
Securit Silhouette Chicken Wall Chalk Board - Black
Offered by DECOHO

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky chicken!, 22 Sept. 2016
Love it as its practicle and it makes me smile! Positioned it on the fridge and it weas easy to stick on.

Brabantia Essential Line Universal Opener
Brabantia Essential Line Universal Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one they're fab!, 25 Nov. 2015
Fantastic! Opens pickle jars and marmalade jars so easily it's amazing.I started to get a touch of arthritis in my thumbs and this has been a great buy and so cheap!

Apples to Pears Folding Pocket Secateurs
Apples to Pears Folding Pocket Secateurs
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for walkers/ramblers, 25 Nov. 2015
These are amazing and so easy to use and then fold up again.Have used them when out walking in more remote areas and easily cuts through brambles, nettles and low hanging branches.

Targus TAR300 Classic Laptop Bag Case Fits - 15-15.6 Inches, Black
Targus TAR300 Classic Laptop Bag Case Fits - 15-15.6 Inches, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 25 Nov. 2015
What great value for money, better quality than I had dared hope for.Makes it wasy to move around wit my laptop.

Karrimor Womens Summit Waterproof Ladies Walking Shoes Charcoal/Lime UK 6.5
Karrimor Womens Summit Waterproof Ladies Walking Shoes Charcoal/Lime UK 6.5

4.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor as good as ever!, 25 Nov. 2015
I love the look and they are comfy, I got a 6.5 but think a 7 would be better so i could get slightly thicker socks on with it.Only thing that could be improved is the laces are a bit short.

Morrisons Italian Chicken Melt, 400 g
Morrisons Italian Chicken Melt, 400 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural and healthy and my dog adores it!, 25 Nov. 2015
My GSD is not a snack dog but loves the stuff and it's natural and healthy too! Been using Davies for several years and best of the jerky types that we've tried. First time I've ordered via Amazon but will do click and collect next time as courier just delivered this to a random shop near where we've just moved to, luckily we got it OK

Avon Planet Spa Chinese Ginseng Revitalising Souffle
Avon Planet Spa Chinese Ginseng Revitalising Souffle
Offered by The Ding Dong Bazaar Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels great!, 22 May 2015
originally got this as a gift and loved it ever since,dont think avon do it anymore so good old amazon help me out yet again!

UniBond Pearl Moisture Absorber Device with 1 Tab
UniBond Pearl Moisture Absorber Device with 1 Tab
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective!, 14 May 2015
I don't know how or why they work but they do.has really helped get rid of the condensation in our bedroom and so I didn't need to wipe the windows every morning anymore.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9