Profile for BMC > Reviews

Content by BMC

BMC "BMC"

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers Gowalk 3 Women's Walking Shoes - Grey (STN), 6 UK (39 EU)
Skechers Gowalk 3 Women's Walking Shoes - Grey (STN), 6 UK (39 EU)

2.0 out of 5 stars I love Sketchers but the sizing appears not to be consistent, 28 April 2016
I love Sketchers but the sizing appears not to be consistent. I have a pair of Go Walk 2, and was advised at the time to buy a size smaller than I normally wear. I did the same only to find that they are too small. I have now returned them but what faith can I have in choosing a replacement pair? Having a free return policy helps. I must add that in returning these at the post office I came home to find that my account has been credited, quick service that I had not expected. While this is good, I still wish I didn't have to bother with it.

Swimming Goggles - UV Protected Wide Vision Clear Lens With Anti-Fog Coating - Adult Unisex Swim Goggles With Comfortable Nose Bridge - Triathlon Indoor & Outdoor Use Goggles - Anti-Leak Soft Silicone Eye Cups - With Free Protective Case & Ear Plugs
Offered by Bezzee

Bringing Billie Back
Bringing Billie Back

3.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted to love the story, 13 Mar. 2016
I really wanted to love the story. I love cruising and thought that this would be a good piece of escapism but was left feeling a bit disappointed. I think the author's attention focused far too much on the bitterness of the main character, time could have been spent exploring other areas.

Duco POLARISED OVERGLASSES Wraparound Fit Over Glasses for Myopia 8953 (Plus Size Wine Red)
Offered by DUCO Network Technology Co., Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Consideration, 13 Mar. 2016
In run up to a recent , I was forced into replacing my old pair of much loved, but over priced pair of glasses. The prospect made me nervous to say the least. I saw these and discovered that these fit the bill perfectly. I was impressed with the substantial case that came with the glasses. I found them comfortable to wear and they did the job perfectly. In future I won't hesitate in revisiting the supplier should I need another pair.

Andrew James Green 700ml BPA Free Fruit Infusion Water Bottle With Carabiner Clip And Cleaning Brush - 2 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had several comments from work colleagues and would not hesitate to recommend., 13 Mar. 2016
I have had my bottle for nearly a month now & I must say that I am impressed with it's performance. I did a fair bit or research before making the decision to buy a fruit infusion bottle. There are so many types, varying in price ranges. I am new at the whole fruit infusion concept so didn't want to go to alot of expense in the first instance. My needs were to have something suitable to use while at work. I wanted something that had a decent size fruit holder & the capacity to hold a fair amount of water, this bottle ticks all the boxes. I've not had any experience of leaking, though I rarely keep it on it's side. I have had several comments from work colleagues and would not hesitate to recommend.

Packing Cubes 4pcs Value Set for Travel - Plus 6pcs Organizer Zip Bags (Deep Blue)
Offered by OUTDOORS WISH LIST

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 1 Jan. 2016
Having placed this on my ' Wish List ', I am happy to say that I received this for Christmas, just in time too. I am looking forward to putting them to good use on my upcoming adventure to the Canaries. The material is sewn with good quality material & the zippers are quite sturdy. I can see this being a welcome addition to my travel essentials.

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

3.0 out of 5 stars I was left feeling a bit disappointed with the ending & felt more could have been ..., 12 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Brooklyn (Kindle Edition)
I rushed to read think book before the movie was released as the movie trailers looked interesting.
I was left feeling a bit disappointed with the ending & felt more could have been done to bring the tale to a conclusion. I haven't seen the movie, I question if they will do a better job.

GELERT LARGE MICRO FIBRE TRAVEL/GYM/BACKPACK BATH TOWEL
GELERT LARGE MICRO FIBRE TRAVEL/GYM/BACKPACK BATH TOWEL

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGIC WONDER TOWEL, 16 Mar. 2012
I have now had my towel for 3 weeks and can not sing it's praises high enough. I was skeptical, very skeptical but have been won over completely.

I have just joined a new gym and needed something that would fit in my bag without adding the weight or bulkiness of a normal towel. I dont mind saying that I am a x-large person, though getting smaller month by month. In all of my investigating this was the biggest size towel that I could find on the market currently so I thought I had little choice but to try it and see. I can wrap the towel around me for the most part but in all honesty, this baby sucks you dry so quick you won't need to be draped in it for long. Gone are the days where you get out of the water and still feel damp after wiping down for 5 min.

As if that wasn't reason enough to purchase one, consider the time and energy spent in having to wash and then dry a normal towel for preparation of the next use. I hate that. Microfibre towels require different care than normal towels, you don't wash them as frequently and NEVER mix them with normal fabrics. I have had my for 3 weeks and put it thru a rinse cycle for the first time today.Afterwards, I hang and its dry & ready to go in less than an hour. The texture is so soft, you would never believe it does the job it does. It feels so silky to the skin as you dry off. I love mine so much, I miss it when I am showering at home with a normal towel. I can see that one day microfibre will replace the standard towel material.

If you are reading this, then you must be considering the purchase. Stop wasting time and order one now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 23 Dec. 2011
What can I say, it does the job and the price is right. I keep mine in the glove compartment for back up use.

PURPLE SAMSUNG GALAXY W I8150 PU LEATHER FLIP CASE / COVER / POCKET / POUCH
PURPLE SAMSUNG GALAXY W I8150 PU LEATHER FLIP CASE / COVER / POCKET / POUCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy but not over the top, 23 Dec. 2011
Being new to the world of Smart Phones, I was keen on getting a cover that would offer good protection and feel secure. This cover fits the ticket. I was initialy unsure of the flip type of case but have since decided that it was the best option. Offering protection to both the front and back of the phone, it fits securely into the case. I like how it allows you to grip the phone properly.

The case looks & feels classy but without all the O T T designs that you can find on other designs. I am a convert to flip cases. The price was right and it does a good job. Very happy with product.

Page: 1 | 2