Profile for Fi > Reviews

Content by Fi

Fi

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LeapFrog Explorer App Centre Download Card (for LeapPad and Leapster)
LeapFrog Explorer App Centre Download Card (for LeapPad and Leapster)

5.0 out of 5 stars £15 for the price of £10!, 19 Oct. 2013
Excellent value as apps on the Leapfrog website are very expensive. You will probably only get 3 games with this card though as they are so expensive. The cheapest are £3.50, but that is for a very basic game. Don't expect the online games to be any cheaper than the cartridges, because they are not. They are upwards from £20, when you can buy cartridges on amazon for about £15 for games like Cars 2 or Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
If you go online, you can find codes for free games like jewel train. People are selling these free codes on eBay!

World of Data - 15m ADSL Cable WHITE - High Quality (100% Copper wire) - Gold Plated Contact Pins - High Speed Internet Broadband - Router or Modem to RJ11 Phone Socket or Microfilter - White
Offered by World of Data Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 19 Oct. 2013
Good value as a lot of cable for the price, but it has affected our wifi signal. We have had to unplug and go back to the original cable and move our router right near the phone plug.
The cable is too long for a good wifi signal.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2013 10:45 PM GMT

Peter and Wendy
Peter and Wendy

5.0 out of 5 stars How can you not love it?, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Peter and Wendy (Kindle Edition)
The original book of Peter Pan! So pleased I found this for free.
I have always wanted to know the original story and I was not disappointed! I find the truest modern film to this book is Peter Pan.
Perhaps not a book to read to little ones.

Tobar Liquid Timer
Tobar Liquid Timer
Offered by somethingdifferent

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerizing, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Tobar Liquid TimerP (Toy)
This is a brilliant 'time out on the naughty step' toy. It lasts for about 6 minutes, which is obviously a long time on the step, but it keeps them quiet whilst they are on there.
We follow the rule of a minute for every year of their age.
I love just watching it too, it is very calming watching the drops fall one by one.

Snug as a Bug: Super cute sewn gifts for kids from Melly & Me
Snug as a Bug: Super cute sewn gifts for kids from Melly & Me
by Melanie McNeice

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice projects, 19 Oct. 2013
I love Melly and Me. I love their fabrics and cute patterns. This is a good book, the templates are full size, but you need to trace them from the book first.

Rainbow Polo Shirt - Small
Rainbow Polo Shirt - Small
Offered by Parkers Online77

3.0 out of 5 stars It is Rainbows uniform so it doesn't matter if I like it..., 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Polo Shirt (Apparel)
I'm not sure why they choose these colours for the uniform, but as for the quality it is good. Nice thick material and looks good when the badges are sewn on. Or, what I have done, is bought some ultra bond iron on adhesive. This way you don't need to sew on the badge ps and it looks so much neater! We have washed the polo shirt a few times so far and badges are still there.

Rainbow Hooded Jacket - Small
Rainbow Hooded Jacket - Small
Offered by Jaymax

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jacket, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Hooded Jacket (Apparel)
I have only given this 3 stars as it is quite expensive considering it is for Rainbows. School uniform is a lot less!
It is a lovely jacket though and really quite necessary for outdoor adventures with Rainbows.

Tobar Make Your Own Friendship Bracelets Kit
Tobar Make Your Own Friendship Bracelets Kit
Offered by Fun Fuzion

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 19 Oct. 2013
I was so pleased when I received this friendship bracelet box. I was expecting to get one wheel as there wasn't much in the description, but when I opened it up it had 2 wheels with different patterns and lots of different coloured thread. The instructions were easy to follow and very quickly I was making a cord bracelet! It is a different style to most friendship bracelets and that is why I bought it.
We took this on a 2 week camping trip and it kept us all busy on a wet day, or quiet time before bed. My husband was even making them! At the end of the holiday we were all wearing 3 each! We had to find a craft shop to buy more thread!
Excellent value for money, for hours of creative fun!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3