Profile for Maria > Reviews

Content by Maria

Maria (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dremel 8200-1/35 Cordless Multitool Li-Ion (10.8 V), 1 Attachment, 35 Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only great for sanding down the hard skin on my feet, 23 July 2016
Not only great for sanding down the hard skin on my feet, but fantastic for all my DIY too. I previously had a Dremel with a built in lithium-ion battery, but I didn't use it at all for about a year and the battery died, meaning I had the through the whole thing away. With this model, the battery can be detached and you can buy spares, so it should last much longer than my previous one.

BISSELL SpotClean Portable Spot Cleaner
BISSELL SpotClean Portable Spot Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars a few days after I bought this I knocked over a whole tub of brilliant white water-based gloss paint down my stair carpet whilst, 23 July 2016
Saved the day for me when by coincidence, a few days after I bought this I knocked over a whole tub of brilliant white water-based gloss paint down my stair carpet whilst I was decorating. I used an old kitchen spatula to scrape as much paint off the carpet as I could, ran to get this out of the garage, filled it up and it was ready to use within seconds. It got rid of all evidence and now you really can't even tell that I had spilt any paint at all. Also cleaned off pasta sauce from my carpet with ease and worked quite well on my sofa and chairs. I wouldn't be without this for those little emergencies now.

Hippih 5.3" Smart LED Alarm Clock Bedside Digital Snooze Table Clock with Sensor Light and Date Temperature Display(White)
Offered by HIPPIH TECHNOLOGY

4.0 out of 5 stars the temperature feature has been really useful during this warm weather and for the price, 23 July 2016
We found the light too bright to leave on all night, and if you press the button to see the time during the night, it's quite a pound clonk. However, the temperature feature has been really useful during this warm weather and for the price, it's still a very good buy.

Table Runner Elephant Tablecloth Tablerunner Elegant Thai Silk (red)
Table Runner Elephant Tablecloth Tablerunner Elegant Thai Silk (red)
Offered by Surasak

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the photo, 23 July 2016
Lovely colour. Just like the photo. Mine was not pillar box red like some reviews have described. It's a rich red wine colour. Have ordered a spare in green as they are so pretty on the table.

Walkstool Comfort Tripod Stool (65cm/26in)
Walkstool Comfort Tripod Stool (65cm/26in)

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure the size you choose ends with a "5", not a "0"., 20 Jun. 2016
Had to send back as the 65cm version of this stool was too tall for either me or my husband to comfortably sit on. He is 6ft and I'm 5ft 4". The 55cm comfort stool was perfect for both of us and very comfortable. However, the 55cm version gets a full 5 out of 5. You can fit 2 in a rucksack and it still feels like you aren't carrying anything. Just be aware that all the negative reviews on here seem to be for the basic model of the Walkstool. They are cheaper and made in China rather than Sweden. The basic models are 50cm or 60cm. The comfort models (or Amazon have misspelt and put confort) are available in 45cm, 55cm, 65cm, and 75cm. These are the one to buy.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2016 8:55 AM BST

Totes Hunter Green Adult Rain Poncho
Totes Hunter Green Adult Rain Poncho
Offered by BeltOutlet

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugly, 20 Jun. 2016
Too large and very ugly indeed

RUBBER FERRULES 25mm 1" HEAVY DUTY - BLACK : QUANTITY 4 ITEMS
RUBBER FERRULES 25mm 1" HEAVY DUTY - BLACK : QUANTITY 4 ITEMS
Offered by Lifeswonderful - Comfort Mobility Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars My step ladder is like new again!, 18 Feb. 2016
These fitted my old step ladder perfectly and it's now like new again. The tube of the ladder had been sticking out through the bottom of the old ferrule, which was leaving marks in the floor every time I used them. This is a very cheap solution to fixing the problem, and seem to be really thick and good quality. The metal washer in the bottom will also help these to last a long time.

WMF 22 cm Stainless Steel High Perforated Pressure Cooker Insert
WMF 22 cm Stainless Steel High Perforated Pressure Cooker Insert

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Instant Pot perfectly as well as WMF pressure cooker, 18 Feb. 2016
Fits perfectly into my Instant Pot for steaming large amounts of vegetables. I previously had the shallow WMF basket for doing this, but it was never deep enough. This is absolutely perfect and well worth the money.

White Shaker Slimline Wooden Multipurpose Bathroom Storage Unit
White Shaker Slimline Wooden Multipurpose Bathroom Storage Unit
Offered by SelectiveGoods

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic to neaten your bathroom of ugly cleaning products, 10 Dec. 2015
These are so useful. I ordered one for my bathroom and one for the cloakroom. They hide all your bleach and cleaning bottles perfectly. I manage to fit 5 or 6 products in each, and there is still room for a few cloths, sponges and rubber gloves. Easy to put together and highly recommend.

ZSTVIVA Hard PC Protective Back Cover Case for SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 mini Cell Phone Snap On Skin Bumper -White Dandelion Love Child Pattern Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 1 Nov. 2015
Really great cover. Looks fantastic and is tougher than I thought it was going to be for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3