Profile for M. Ball > Reviews

Back Nodger
Back Nodger
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Next best thing to Physio, 15 May 2015
This review is from: Back Nodger (Personal Care)
I felt immediate relief from tight neck muscles when I first used this. I have been to a physio for the same problem a few years ago, but still get regular headaches and neck problems. I bought a Homedics chair massager a few years ago, but it's bulky to store, inconvenient to use, and never quite reached the problematic part of my neck properly. The Back Nodger was instantly amazing. When I saw the Physiotherapist, she told me the reason they press hard on the muscle is because it cuts off the blood supply, which forces the muscle to relax. She said you do it for long enough to feel the knot in the muscle become fluid under your fingers. This is a great way to achieve the same result yourself. You can get the right amount of pressure to suit yourself, and hold it for as long as you need until you feel the relief. My necks now feels free again and I feel great. It was only delivered a few hours ago, but I would highly recommend giving this a try. Stores really discreetly on my desk between a printer and letter tray, so it will always be within reach for a quick daily Nodge in future.

Vivani Organic Ecuador Cocoa Dark Chocolate 100 g (Pack of 5)
Vivani Organic Ecuador Cocoa Dark Chocolate 100 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars This chocolate tastes amazing, 11 April 2014
I love this chocolate. It's dark, smooth, tasty and gorgeous. I prefer it to Green & Blacks and the size of each individual square is a great size if you want 1 square per day. Easy to snap in the right places too.

Doves Farm Organic Brown Rice Penne 500 g (Pack of 6)
Doves Farm Organic Brown Rice Penne 500 g (Pack of 6)
Offered by Activecare Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Organic & Gluten-free!, 11 April 2014
The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because it acts more like a quick-cook pasta, and doesn't always stay firm and hold its shape. Tastes great though.

Health Store Organic Whole Almonds 250 g (Pack of 3)
Health Store Organic Whole Almonds 250 g (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Organic are the best!, 11 April 2014
These were good almonds, however I preferred the flavour of Whole Foods Organic Almonds, which also came in a much bigger and better value pack. These would be good for someone who doesn't get through such large quantities as I do.

Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 3 Kg
Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 3 Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value on subscribe & save, 11 April 2014
I get through so many almonds, so this is great value for me. I only ever use organic almonds, and these have a good flavour.

Bird Feeder 'Fujian' - Exeptional bird feeder in high quality!
Bird Feeder 'Fujian' - Exeptional bird feeder in high quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and unusual bird table, 1 July 2013
The bird table arrived ready assembled. I had also bought the base stand, and both arrived in a huge box together. The box was so full of air bubble packaging that it would have been very difficult for this to have arrived damaged. The feeder and stand are of high quality wood, and seem to be made better than most items you can buy in Britain. The birds started using it within less than 2 hours, and we have seen many visitors enjoying it since, including squirrels. The openings are a bit taller on the sides than the front, so slightly bigger birds like Jays seem to prefer flying in from here. Blackbirds seem to love this the most in our garden, but the smaller birds don't seem to enjoy it as much as our previous table. They don't seem to be able to reach the food from the front and side bars without going inside, which they seem to be a bit reluctant to do. Overall, very happy with purchase.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Lock & Lock Rectangular 4.3ltr With Flip Top Lid
Lock & Lock Rectangular 4.3ltr With Flip Top Lid

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but hole where cereal comes out could do with being a bit bigger., 3 Mar. 2013
I bought 2 of these for cereals, having already had 1 of the 3.9 litre version for many years. I thought the slightly larger size would allow my to fill with the bigger packs of cereal. However, the dispensing hole on this size is smaller than on the 3.9 litre version, so although the product is good, the cereal does cause a bottleneck when you try to dispense it into your bowl. You have to keep tipping it back up straight and trying again to get any in your bowl. This results in more cereal smashed to dust by the time you get near the bottom. If I had realised this, I would have preferred the smaller size for cereal.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I sent this back, 3 Mar. 2013
This was awful quality. I was so disappointed when it arrived. The leather felt like really rough, scuffed and dried out, similar to sandpaper (or my hands in the height of winter). The buckle on the strap was faulty so the strap kept coming apart. I bag would have fallen off my shoulder if I had used it. I sent it back for a refund and decided to get a similar looking one that is built to last. I found a similar style of bag in Debenhams, called Bailey & Quinn Cumbria bag. It may have cost £45 in the sales with voucher codes, but was worth every penny. It is an incredibly good quality classic bag that iI reckon will still look great in 15 years time. If you like the style of this, do yourself a favour and check out the Cumbria bag.

Duracell MX1604 Ultra Power 9v Batteries--Pack of 1
Duracell MX1604 Ultra Power 9v Batteries--Pack of 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality battery, 3 Mar. 2013
What can I say. It's a battery and it does the job well. Good quality brand that I prefer ahead of others.

Sistema Noodle Bowl
Sistema Noodle Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy item, 3 Mar. 2013
I bought 2 of these and they are great for heating soup or beans in the microwave. Because they are red, you don't see any staining. The handle stays cold, so it makes it really easy to carry the hot contents safely away from the microwave. Quick and easy to wash up and the seal and top vent don't leak, so you could transport a meal to work to reheat there.

Page: 1 | 2