Profile for ECB > Reviews

Leon: Naturally Fast Food
Leon: Naturally Fast Food
by Henry Dimbleby

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not amazing, 28 Oct. 2011
I am not overly impressed with the recipes but I still need to give it a few more tries.. the photos of the food dont make me excited to get cooking though.. they are more kitsch than fresh and mouthwatering.

Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium
Philips HR1861 Whole Fruit Juicer - Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend it., 3 Mar. 2009
After looking for a juicer for a while I chose this one on online reviews and friend's recommendations and I am pretty satisfied with it. I was worried about the size as I only have a small kitchen but it's so compact I shouldn't have worried. The motor is very strong so you can put whole fruit in and avoid all that tedious chopping which also saves on washing up! Another review said this machine is noisy but no more than the smoothie maker I have. And it is easy to clean- once you open the machine up you may worry about this as it looks messy but spoon out all the dry pulp and the remains wash down the drain as it's so finely chopped- brilliant! It also comes with a specific brush to clean the blade which is useful.

Page: 1 | 2