Profile for G. Simmonds > Reviews

Content by G. Simmonds

G. Simmonds "Gimjam1983" (Bristol, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Amscan 999139 1 m x 11 cm Paw Patrol Happy Birthday Letter Banners
Amscan 999139 1 m x 11 cm Paw Patrol Happy Birthday Letter Banners
Offered by House of Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Mar. 2017
Fantastic birthday banner which can be used every year! Stretches quite far! Very impressed with the quality!

Zicac Universal Waterproof Oxford Simple Drawstring Closure Compact Gate Check Travel Holiday Storage Case Bag for Standard Infant Baby Child Double Umbrella Wheel Strollers Trolley Pushchairs Buggy (117*53*33cm(Double Strollers), Black)
Offered by kastonecorp

Smack The Pony: The Best Of [DVD]
Smack The Pony: The Best Of [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sally Phillips
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars I remember this being a funny TV show & the DVD lives up to that ..., 14 Feb. 2016
I remember this being a funny TV show & the DVD lives up to that standard. Really funny comedy series which helped get lady comedians into the spotlight.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I've already ordered 2 more, 5 July 2014
Does exactly what it says in the description! It covers the eye area without any gaps! Soft & thick material. So good I've already ordered 2 more!!!

RHS Pocket Diary 2013
RHS Pocket Diary 2013
by Brent Elliott
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Diary!, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: RHS Pocket Diary 2013 (Diary)
I bought this for my mum, it is a lovely diary with gorgeous pictures of flowers throughout. Lots of space on each day to write.

POWERSTAR Thick Rubber Yoga Exercise Gym Mat Non Slip 68" Long Black With Shoulder Carry Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for yoga... not high intensity training!, 12 May 2013
I bought these mats for my partner & I to do Insanity training on them as our laminate flooring is too hard! They are good when you do it bare foot, not with trainers! The mats slip when you move about fast, if you are careful then they are ok!

I have ruined my mat as the rubber soles of my trainers have stuck to the rubber mat and broken off tiny pieces of rubber. So be aware this will happen with a mixture of sprinting/butt kicks and rubber soled trainers.

The mats are made of a high quality rubber with a sturdy carry bag as well (free) and are perfect for ab work and floor work, but not for fast moving grape vines.

I paid for speedy delivery, and they arrived in time nicely packed in sturdy cardboard boxes all taped together (as I ordered 2).

I will definetley keep them in my wish list and re order when required. I would recommend.

Pro-Tec Glacier Silicone Case  Cover for iPhone 3G/3GS - Clear
Pro-Tec Glacier Silicone Case Cover for iPhone 3G/3GS - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardy clear cover, 10 May 2013
I have a white Iphone 3gs and wanted to keep it that way without covering up the colour (as my partner had a Black 3gs at the same time, didn't want to get confused)...

Very hardy, covers all the edges. Fantastic service & delivery!

Samsung SE-208DB/TSBS Slim Portable External USB 2.0 DVDRW - Black
Samsung SE-208DB/TSBS Slim Portable External USB 2.0 DVDRW - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of hardware..., 10 May 2013
This is a great little external disc writer. I use it on my Samsung net book as it does not have one. Ideal size, very light, USB lead is the right length (I do not require metres of wire) nice copying speed (have not written a disc yet).

The price was the main reason I purchased it, also the fact that it was a samsung fitted with my net book. I would quite happily recommend this product to anyone!

Delivery was very speedy, arrived 2 days before the predicted time! Great service.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic costume for kids!, 8 Jan. 2013
I bought this for xmas for my 3 year old Nephew, his face was an absolute picture when he unwrapped it, just full of surprise and wonder!!! Straight away it was out of the packet and on him. It fitted perfectly! Really good quality, it comes with a body suit, and a hat with the cape attached. The belt is separate. It looked amazing on, I was really happy with it and so was my Nephew!

On to delivery, it arrived really quickly, nicely wrapped. Overall, a really good experience with this seller!
Thanks!

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal device that fits in your pocket, 4 Dec. 2012
When my mac would not read my SD card through the camera, i needed another way to get my pics off...

This device is ideal, will never muck up my card again or loose my photos...

Great service and price and really quick postage!

Page: 1 | 2