Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Foo Fighters Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mrs N Mitra > Reviews

Content by Mrs N Mitra

Mrs N Mitra

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fringoo ® Mens Womens Holographic Drawstring Bag Silver Leather Gym Bag Hologram Festival Shoulder String Backpack School PE Holo Fashion Hand Luggage (H43 x L35 cm, Holographic - Drawstring)
Offered by FRINGOO

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of shimmer, 27 Jan. 2017
A bit stiff at first which means it's quite hard to secure the drawstring properly. I am sure this will change over time and use. Beautiful to look it and it was exactly the colour, style and quality we were looking for.

5 Brush Heads. Replacement for Clarisonic Normal, Delicate, Sensitive, Deep Pore and Acne Facial Cleansing. Compatible with Mia 1, 2, 3(Aria), SMART Profile, Alpha Fit, Plus, Sonic Radiance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 27 Jan. 2017
Great value for money. My daughter loves having the choice of interchanging the heads and assures me that they work!

Mermaid Pillow Case, Play Tailor Magic Reversible Sequins Pillow Cover Throw Cushion Case 40x40CM
Offered by Dressyday-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle colour change when stroked, 27 Jan. 2017
A beautiful shimmery cover which is very well made with a soft cloth reverse. This was the effect my daughter wanted, rather than a bright stark colour difference. It looks stunning when the light catches it.

Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth it for me., 10 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Wheel of Fortune (App)
I can't seem to get going with this app. It seems to stick when I want to change the appearance of one of the contestants. When I do get past this I find that I get some letters right but then the words I want to guess come up blank. Most annoying.

A Kind of Loving: The Complete Series [DVD]
A Kind of Loving: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Clive Wood
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling viewing, 13 Jan. 2016
Well, this certainly took me and my husband back in time. An excellent adaptation of the 3 Stan Barstow books which I would recommend you read too as Vic is not always the cad he's made out to be (poor Ingrid!) In this age of HD, it seems strange to watch a raw, slightly blurry and muffled sound at times, but don't let that put you off. It felt like a stage play. Wonderful memories of an age gone by and I doubt our children would appreciate such drama.

Tailcas® Glitter Heart Shape Quicksand Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6, Flowing Sparkles Shinny Glitter Bling Love Hearts Anti Scratch Transparent Clear Protective Hard Case Cover Shell for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 Inch - (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 13 Jan. 2016
Pretty and very well made. Its adds a little extra depth to your iPhone as it's double walled but don't be put off by that as it still feels lovely to hold. It's a bit mesmerising watching all those stars float around, but that's not a bad thing!

HQS Transparent Quicksand Glitter Stars Bling Hard Back Case Cover for iPhone 6 4.7" (Rose)
Offered by BCuteCover

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good price, 13 Jan. 2016
You could watch the glitter and stars float around in this for hours. It's of excellent quality but might seem a little chunky for your iPhone as it has to be double walled. My daughter loves it. By the way, I am in China at the moment and these type of cases can be bought at the markets here and after bargaining, the price comes down to as much as you pay here through Amazon- great value for money.

Kipling Women's Elizea Shoulder Bag Expresso Brown
Kipling Women's Elizea Shoulder Bag Expresso Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous chocolate colour, 13 Jan. 2016
Excellent quality with plenty of zips for everything I need to carry around. The strap is super-long which is handy if you wear it across your body and slung low as I wear it. It has an elegant slim look which is deceptive when I think about how much shopping I've placed inside it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 13 Jan. 2016
The robe fits perfectly, medium size and my daughter is about 5'5". The quality is very good as I didn't expect a woollen blend for this price.

Texas Instruments Nspire CX Graphic Calculator for Maths and Science
Texas Instruments Nspire CX Graphic Calculator for Maths and Science
Offered by Creativity4ALL

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for IB Maths, 4 Oct. 2015
My daughter has to have this specific calculator for IB Maths and she informs me that it takes a long time to type in the equations and takes a bit of getting used to. However, there are lots of in-built functions which allow you to plug numbers into a well known function which saves time. It's efficient and not merely a scientific calculator.
I'd say it's expensive but we can't get round this and as my daughter won't be doing Maths at degree level, it seems a shame to not use (I couldn't work it out!) all the functions.
It connects to your computer so all work is saved.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2015 5:14 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7