Profile for william > Reviews

Content by william

william

Page: 1 | 2
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder - 908 g, Double Rich Chocolate

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually not fake!, 28 Feb. 2017
So was a bit worried after ordering this that is would be a fake as many of the reviews have suggest, After receiving the protein there was some slight difference to make me believe I bought a fake, HOWEVER After calling Optimum Nutrition I can confirm it is REAL and not fake. Many people have noticed differences making them believe it is fake, But the reason for this is because there are two versions, The American version and the Europe version which is the one I have. They both have slight differences, One being where the batch etching is. American version will be on it bottom while the European version will be on the shoulder of the tub. Of course mine still had the black rap around the top with a inch gold strip with a authentic sticker and hologram and the seal was fine in the actual tub

I bought Mine directly from amazon.

OAKLEY unisex - adults 9102 Sunglasses, matte black
OAKLEY unisex - adults 9102 Sunglasses, matte black
Offered by International Sunglass Center

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality sunglasses sold by Sugos, 18 July 2015
I got mine from Sugos shop, Had doubts as it might have been fake. Just received them and they are great quality and legitimate Oakley Holbooks. Comes with the CofA and the serial number matches when registering them online. Fast shipping as well. Very happy

Kingston Technology 240GB Solid State Drive V300 SATA 3 Upgrade Bundle Kit with Adapter
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and affordable!, 30 Jan. 2015
I got this SSD over the Christmas and it's a fantastic piece of kit! Fast and plenty of storage on it. The only thing I dislike it the CD which comes which it is useless but apart from that it's a great upgrade. Windows has never loaded up so fast!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 25 April 2014
I got this mouse through the post looking at the packaging thinking it would break within 5 minutes. But oh boy it's brilliant! I only paid £8 for the mouse and so far it works great! the dpi button is a nice touch and the extra buttons make it worth while! It works well for gaming and deserves the name "Gaming Mouse" I highly suggest you buy it for the price!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Plays anything on MAX SETTINGS!, 22 Nov. 2013
I bought this Graphics card as I was upgrading my PC. I have to say it's amazing! It plays any game on high settings with decent FPS. I was really surprised how well it preformed. For the price it's a must buy for a PC gamer!

Goliton® Camera Video rig stabilizer adapter1/4" window car Swivel suction cup Mount +Tripod Mount Adapter For Gopro Hero4/3+/3/2/1- Black
Offered by Goliton Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price you pay, 22 Nov. 2013
I bought the item for my GoPro Hero 2 action camera, I have to say fro the price, it's worth it, but I'd think twice where you decide too use it. The Suction cub is ok and should be able to take at least 16KG of force. But with a hard tug, it will come off from the surface you mount it on. It would easily be fine in a car or in a cockpit of a glider. But if you want to put it on a wing of a glider, I really wouldn't risk it. On the side of a car it should be ok. For the price you pay, It's what you'd expect, so I would recommend this GoPro suction mount, providing you don't want to mount on onto a wing of a glider or mounting it to something outside at high speeds.

The Source Waboba Ball (Colours & Styles May Vary)
The Source Waboba Ball (Colours & Styles May Vary)
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC!, 3 Sept. 2013
Really love this ball! It's so tempting to throw it as hard as you can on water! must get and works just like it says!

Veho VCC-004-ATOM Muvi Atom Super Micro DV Camcorder - Black
Veho VCC-004-ATOM Muvi Atom Super Micro DV Camcorder - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 3 Sept. 2013
I bought this camera for gliding and for my go kart. I find it works quite well if I'm honest, it comes with lots of straps and ways to mount the camera. The footage itself is fairly decent, but the sound quality is not so good. overall I would recommend this camera for this price, but If I'm honest, if you really want a decent camera to record sports, flying or any other activities, I would recommend a GoPro. But I can't stress enough for the price it's fairly decent.

footage from the camera from me gliding :) [...] (I did part of the tow and the landing :D)

VFR London & City Airport for FSX (PC CD)
VFR London & City Airport for FSX (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 21 Sept. 2012
I looked at the reviews and thought you would need a good gaming pc to handle the FPS but for me It run brilliantly! all I have is a amd athlon II Quad core, ati 5450 and 4gb of ram. This add on makes default London look like fs2000 The amount of detail gone into to this is truly something and for the price it's amazing. But If you are gonna buy this add-on you're gonna need any sought of short range plane like a A318 or RJ100. But you have to buy this from bigsidney. I ordered it at 9:00 and got dispatched at 9:30 at night!!!! and came a day later and aerosoft it's self is a great company but before you buy be sure you pc can cope with the secenery a good way to see if you pc can take it would be to go on uk2000 website and download any London Gatwick if it runs fine then your good to go and buy this bad boy but I can say 90% your pc can run this unless it is over 5 years old Thanks for reading and happy virtual flying!!!!

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars Superberb!!!!!!, 5 Jan. 2012
I never used to read but now I read ereyday day. The kindle itself is amazing and in english my school grades have gone up because I used to be bad in english but know im alot better in english than before. There are lots of free books and books to buy at simple prises. If your bad in english this is for you!!!!

Page: 1 | 2