Profile for LouiseElizabeth > Reviews

Wicca for Beginners: A Guide to Wiccan Beliefs, Rituals, Magic, and Witchcraft
Wicca for Beginners: A Guide to Wiccan Beliefs, Rituals, Magic, and Witchcraft
by Lisa Chamberlain

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 9 May 2017
This book was so information and has helped me realise that I have had Wiccan beliefs all along, I just never realised them!
I can highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn more about Wicca.

English Setter. English Setter Dog Complete Owners Manual. English Setter book for care, costs, feeding, grooming, health and training.
by George Hoppendale

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 April 2017
This book has been exactly what I needed. Full of advice, tips, and really useful information into owning an English Setter. Can highly recommend.

English Setter Dog Training and Understanding Their Behavior Book
English Setter Dog Training and Understanding Their Behavior Book
by Vince Stead

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK, 10 April 2017
This is the worst book I have ever read. The grammar was awful, spelling was atrocious, and several chapters were repeated word for word!
I had really high hopes for this book and was left utterly disappointed.
The tips were awful and so uninformative. Please don't waste your money!

The Royal Collection [DVD]
The Royal Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cate Blanchett
Offered by Trade-N-Go Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Royal Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I recently saw Shakespeare in love and fell in love with the film and the Elizabethan era. I was looking for similar films in hope they would be just as good, when I came across The Royal Collection box set.

I can honestly say this is the best purchase I have ever made.

I fell in love with all the films and they got me interested in the history behind them.

I definitely recommend this to anyone whether you have seen one film and looking for similar others or have seen them all.

by Stephen King

4.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've ever brought., 31 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Night Shift (Paperback)
This is definitely the best book I've ever brought and I would recommend it to anyone.

If you prefer short stories then this book is the one to get. Although not all stories appealed to me most of them did and my favourites include 'Jerusalem's Lot', 'The Boogeyman' and 'Strawberry Spring'. I haven't finished the book yet but my dad tells me 'Children of the Corn' is another good one.
I love the way Stephen King writes (this is the first Stephen King book I have brought) and now I definitely planning on buying others!

An excellent read, his stories will leave you wanting to know more.

Comment Comment | Permalink