Profile for Alex Hilsenrath > Reviews

Content by Alex Hilsenrath

Alex Hilsenrath

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than expected, 12 Sept. 2016
When I paid £7 for this my expectations weren't high. Although it's completely synthetic, it is oddly comfortable, and you can wear it in so many different ways. Best £7 I've ever spent.

chinkyboo Drum Throne Padded Seat Stool Stand Drummers Music Rock Band Chair
chinkyboo Drum Throne Padded Seat Stool Stand Drummers Music Rock Band Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well!, 7 Oct. 2015
Works well and built well and sturdily. Just be aware, it may that I'm quite tall, but it was shorter than I expected.

Wireless Black PS3 PS2 PC Gamepad Controller RAPID / TURBO FIRE
Wireless Black PS3 PS2 PC Gamepad Controller RAPID / TURBO FIRE

4.0 out of 5 stars mixed up controls..., 1 Oct. 2014
some of the controls are a bit mixed up and I've no idea how to change them.

Warrior Hunters Hunting 6 Broadhead Hunting Arrows
Warrior Hunters Hunting 6 Broadhead Hunting Arrows
Offered by sportsworld-global

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit delicate..., 1 Oct. 2014
the arrow heads are a little delicate - do not fire at a target that doesn't absorb impact.

Star Trek (PC DVD)
Star Trek (PC DVD)
Offered by Topbaer

5.0 out of 5 stars IGNORE THE REVIEWS; THIS GAME IS AMAZING!, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Star Trek (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Admittedly, on the first day I tried it I had trouble, due to a malfunction with the AI - I reached the first door and Spock just stopped and wouldn't help me pull it open.However a day later, the problem was solved and I instantly progressed through the level. Other than that, this game is great. The banter between Kirk and Spock is top notch, just as it is in the reboot movies.

Also, at such a cheap price, this game is actually worth every penny.

Nexxus Talknano PRO Mini Bluetooth Headset
Nexxus Talknano PRO Mini Bluetooth Headset

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for but no media, 9 Nov. 2013
The quality is half decent. However, it won't play music. So if you're looking for a cheap headset for work, this is small and connects easily once you know how to, (don't worry there are instructions), and is good enough to hear and speak into that you don't have to shout. I took off one star for the quality, though it's not ABSOLUTELY terrible, and another star for the fact that it doesn't play media. Other than that, a real bargain!

Klarstein YX4B LED Mini Home Cinema / Office Projector (USB & Micro SD Slots, 40 ANSI lumens & Long-life LED Bulb) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bargain., 8 Oct. 2013
The result I got for the money I paid was excellent. The projector is decent quality, and even though the instructions are in German, it doesn't take long to figure out how it works. Delivery time was excellent. You do need to buy the red white and yellow wires, (completely forgotten what they're called, I think it may be AV), if you are planning to attach a DVD player. It recognises files on USBs and SD cards, and I am extremely satisfied with this product.

Genuine Tiger Guitar Wall Hanger - Bracket & Mount Included
Genuine Tiger Guitar Wall Hanger - Bracket & Mount Included

3.0 out of 5 stars SCREWS??????, 25 Nov. 2012
Firstly, where are the screws for the product? Secondly, what size screw you need should be in the product description if you don't give the screws with the product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2012 4:05 PM GMT

Berlitz Italian Premier Version 2 (PC/Mac)
Berlitz Italian Premier Version 2 (PC/Mac)

4.0 out of 5 stars Options are quite helpful, 29 Jun. 2012
My PC is a desktop so, naturally I can't take it anywhere, but this is able to go on iPod and iPhone, for when I'm walking about or in the car on a long journey.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2013 2:09 PM GMT