Profile for sarah > Reviews

Content by sarah

sarah

New Mens Satin Narrow Skinny Slim Pattern Tartan Stripe NeckTie Ties (Black Tartan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, 30 Jan. 2015
Great little tie - slim in design so no chunky knot at the collar.

Patisserie at Home: Step-by-step recipes to help you master the art of French pastry
by Will Torrent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 25 May 2013
This book has clear to follow instructions and stunning pictures. It's great for beginners and also suitable for more experienced bakers.

6m 20 Flag Gay Pride Rainbow Bunting
6m 20 Flag Gay Pride Rainbow Bunting
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SHIPPER)

2.0 out of 5 stars rainbow bunting, 17 Aug. 2012
Having written a review that stated how disappointed I was at receiving the wrong product, and that I was unable to exchange it for the correct one, which was a far better quality, I received 2 emails asking me to upgrade my rating. I originally gave 2 stars. However, I did get my money back in full, including that extra postage I had to pay to return the goods. So lets make it 4 stars!! But then, I did have the hassle of going to the post office to return the goods, I didn't have the bunting needed for the festival I was involved in, and I had 2 begging emails asking me to upgrade the review....so taking all that into consideration, I have to give my new rating as.....2 stars. I might have given 2.5, but half stars isn't an option. If it wasn't for the emails, it would have been a 3 :-)

BTO Garden Birds and Wildlife
BTO Garden Birds and Wildlife
by Dr. Paul Sterry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 2 Jan. 2011
It does what it says - it's a really useful guide to all those things you find in the garden and aren't sure what they are. The pictures are clear making birds easy to identify. It's well laid out and organised. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get more familiar with their garden friends.