Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Discover more Shop now
Profile for Katiekins > Reviews

Content by Katiekins

Katiekins "Jeffers!" (Watford)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
DYLON Machine Dye - Pewter Grey
DYLON Machine Dye - Pewter Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!, 10 Aug. 2016
Absolutely crap, didn't dye our cotton cream curtains at all, not even the label. There were weight instructions, which I followed, but didn't do a thing. Waste of money.

Happy Beds Super Ortho Firm Spring Reflex Foam Orthopaedic Mattress - Double
Happy Beds Super Ortho Firm Spring Reflex Foam Orthopaedic Mattress - Double

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet dreams but a bit of a nightmare!, 19 Aug. 2015
Great mattress, very comfortable, happy with the purchase, however had a problem with their courier choice. They used Tuffnells to deliver it 'to my door' and the guy literally left it at the front door in the rain, even though I explained that I am a single, disabled woman, I even showed him my badge!
I rang Happy Beds to ask for help and the guy was lovely, very concerned and apologetic. He advised that it does say that beds are only delivered 'to the door' but he rang Tuffnells to ask if the driver would consider coming back to help me.
Unfortunately, he didn't want to, even going so far as to say the reason was because there were children's pushchairs and toys all over the place. I found this pretty bad service on Tuffnells part, especially as I don't have any kids or pets etc that could explain his blatant lie! I had made sure that the double sized front door was opened fully, and that the entire hallway way clear, all the way to my bedroom. The driver said he'd never delivered a bed before, just parcels, and it was clear he wasn't happy to be doing it on this occasion.
The Happy Beds guy was lovely, and even said he'd do it himself, except for the fact he lived in Yorkshire, whilst I'm in Hertfordshire!
In the end, a relative came round after work, 5 hours later, and got it inside for me.
I would buy from the company as the bed is great, but I would expressly ask for any courier EXCEPT Tuffnells!

Alfasi Cabernet Sauvignon NV 75 cl (Case of 6)
Alfasi Cabernet Sauvignon NV 75 cl (Case of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs to breath for a good 20 minutes, 14 Dec. 2014
Needs to breath for a good 20 minutes, we decant ours, which helps. Every bottle has a lot of sediment in which is aesthetically unpleasing.

VonHaus Pink 39 Piece Household Hand Tool Set Kit Box with Hard Storage Case
VonHaus Pink 39 Piece Household Hand Tool Set Kit Box with Hard Storage Case
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I will NOT share!, 17 Sept. 2014
Perfectly packaged, easy to use, and very good value. LOVE LOVE LOVE my ladies toolkit. All my male flatmates have been trying to get in on my tooly action but Im having none of it. Am currently considering what household item to break next, solely in order to fix it!

Duronic AF1 /B Healthy Oil Free 1500W Air Fryer Multicooker - Black - free recipe book - 2 Years Warranty included
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 17 Sept. 2014
Cant fault this, from crispy squid, to reheating pastry goods, this is a great product. It came in especially handy on our caravanning holiday recently as no hot oil to worry about

The Very Hungry Caterpillar
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
by Eric Carle

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Sept. 2014
Adore this timeless classic!

The Tiger Who Came to Tea
The Tiger Who Came to Tea
by Judith Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless classic, 17 Sept. 2014
One of my all time classic favourites from my childhood. So happy I could give it to a friends child and carry on the love!

ADULTS FULLY WATERPROOF JACKET AND TROUSER SET - 5 COLOURS (MEDIUM, NAVY BLUE)
ADULTS FULLY WATERPROOF JACKET AND TROUSER SET - 5 COLOURS (MEDIUM, NAVY BLUE)
Offered by Activewear_Clothing_Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 17 Sept. 2014
Perfectly packaged, easy to use, and very good value. The waist band was slightly smaller than I expected as I normally have trouble getting things to fit my small waist, so buyers should be aware, but they suited me perfectly. Used them whale watching in the Highlands and they kept me warm & dry

Black Snood Full Waterproof Balaclava Hat Fleece Lining Holds Heat Hot Stuff
Black Snood Full Waterproof Balaclava Hat Fleece Lining Holds Heat Hot Stuff
Offered by Louise-23

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 17 Sept. 2014
Perfectly packaged, easy to use, and very good value. I was warm and toasty in the Scottish Highlands, a phrase not often muttered!

Zero Noodles (Original) 200g- Pack of 5
Zero Noodles (Original) 200g- Pack of 5
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget Zero, these get Full marks!, 17 Sept. 2014
Dont know what all the fuss is about when people are talking of a smelly water when they open the packet, its no more unpleasant than taking sweetcorn out of a tin.
The consistency is similar to slightly Al Dente noodles, but its by no means bad. It kind of reminded me of a squid texture, but not the rubbery chewy squid you can sometimes have, instead, perfectly cooked squid, with a slight bite to it.
I drained then, left them in a sieve under running water for a minute, then boiled them for 9-10 mins before chopping them with scissors to make them more bitesized and making a thai soup from them. Delicious!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5