Profile for ladygayle > Reviews

ladygayle

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Fallout 4 Nuka Cola Bottle Cap Keychain
Fallout 4 Nuka Cola Bottle Cap Keychain

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave my husband this for Christmas and he was absolutely ..., 5 Jan. 2017
Gave my husband this for Christmas and he was absolutely thrilled to own and actual Nuka cola bottle cap, that he's been extensively collecting in Fallout 4 and others in the series. He loves this!

Exploding Kittens: NSFW Edition (Explicit Content - ADULTS ONLY!)
Exploding Kittens: NSFW Edition (Explicit Content - ADULTS ONLY!)
Offered by Exploding Kittens LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed so long and so hard at the best NSFW ones my ribs hurt, 5 Jan. 2017
We read these cards after I bought this version. Laughed so long and so hard at the best NSFW ones my ribs hurt! Looking forward to getting a small group together to play this with....*sniggers* boob wizards......HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!

Mary Boleyn: 'The Great and Infamous Whore'
Mary Boleyn: 'The Great and Infamous Whore'
by Alison Weir

5.0 out of 5 stars great condition and a great read, 5 Jan. 2017
Sent to me promptly, great condition and a great read. For any devotee of Tudor history this book is a mus, full of well-researched information and lots of nuggets of information regarding the way the tudors lived. I really enjoyed it!

Antique Sterling Silver European Owl Charms Beads for Bracelet
Antique Sterling Silver European Owl Charms Beads for Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars but I wanted to get a bead to remind my 3 beautiful girls that they need to be smart and clever ..., 5 Jan. 2017
I purchased 3 of these as Christmas presents for 3 young ladies that I am building bead bracelets for, one bead per birthday and one for Christmas. They've had a few of the pink and sparkly ones, but I wanted to get a bead to remind my 3 beautiful girls that they need to be smart and clever and work hard, and the owl was the perfect one!

Women's Plain Dyed Hijab Fashion Head Scarf Wrap Maxi Large Oversized - Rayon / Sarong / Shawl / Cape 100% Viscose By Lizzy® (Hot Pink)
Offered by HiddenGems786

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and floaty, this scarf is lovely to wear ..., 5 Jan. 2017
Light and floaty, this scarf is lovely to wear. I wear it as a scarf, usually worn long with a knot in the front. Keeps my neck just warm enough, and hides any dreaded blouse gape when I'm at work. I have this scarf in 4 different colours now and they go with everything!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this duvet set, 24 July 2016
Bright, fresh looking, splash of colour. We love this duvet set, its brightened up our room! Its also soft to sleep under, washes and dries a treat!

Katherine Howard: The Tragic Story of Henry VIII's Fifth Queen
Katherine Howard: The Tragic Story of Henry VIII's Fifth Queen
by Josephine Wilkinson

4.0 out of 5 stars she appeared to be doing her best to do her best, 24 July 2016
The book was interesting and informative, and far from being the lascivious pleasure loving strumpet she is usually portreyed in the films, she appeared to be doing her best to do her best. Its a shame she didn't get the chance to settle into being queen.

Splendor Board Game
Splendor Board Game
Offered by Discount Warehouses

5.0 out of 5 stars its a great game and we love it, 24 July 2016
This review is from: Splendor Board Game (Toy)
Played this recently and just had to buy my own set. Its never the same twice, you can play to get points, play to build up sets of cards to get points, play to block others.... its a great game and we love it!

Funko POP Fallout 4: Vault boy
Funko POP Fallout 4: Vault boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Funko have surpassed themselves. the Vault boy bobble heads ..., 24 July 2016
Funko have surpassed themselves. the Vault boy bobble heads in the game do have heads that bobble about. This one doesn't but he's cute nonetheless.

Fallout 4: Mug
Fallout 4: Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2016
This review is from: Fallout 4: Mug (Accessory)
Husband loved his gift, he's Fallout 4 obsessed and I think the Vault Boy mascot is cute!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9