Profile for Ricki-Lee > Reviews

Content by Ricki-Lee

Ricki-Lee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Stretchy Firm Tummy Belly Control Slimming Body Shaper Vest Undershirt Magic Compression Muscle Shirt Figure-Flattering Trimmer Tank Cover Most Size FREE POSTAGE WHITE
Offered by imixcity

2.0 out of 5 stars I really didn't like this vest, 11 Dec. 2015
I really didn't like this vest. It does what it's supposed to for the most part but the material is too flimsy and it loses shape. It's also quite visible under clothes, and feels cheap.

JLL Twist board with Magnet dots (Black)
JLL Twist board with Magnet dots (Black)
Offered by JLL Fitness Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 Dec. 2015
It's really good but it's just too small for my feet. They should make different sizes.

Dear White People: A Guide to Inter-Racial Harmony in "Post-Racial" America
Dear White People: A Guide to Inter-Racial Harmony in "Post-Racial" America
by Justin Simien

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec. 2015
Great book. I've given it to all my white friends to read haha!

Sony Game Control Mount Compatible with Smartphones, iPhones and iPads (Screen Size 4"- 8") - Black
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec. 2015
My new favourite thing. I can't believe how something so simple is so cool.

EcoCity Classical College School Laptop Backpack Rucksak Back Pack Bags BP0033B3 (Blue)
Offered by EcoCityDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this bag, 11 Dec. 2015
I LOVE this bag!!!! Amazing quality for the price! This bag is probably worth double what I paid for it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy, 26 April 2015
Literally fell to pieces in my bag after about a week. To be honest, I'd love my money back but at this point I think it would be a futile endeavour as I purchased it so long ago.

Tigerbox® Micro USB Data / Sync / Charger Flat Design 3 Metre Cable For Sony Xperia Z2 Mobile Phone - Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Great but slow., 26 April 2015
I didn't realise before purchasing that the longer a charging cable is, the longer it takes to charge your phone. If I use my phone to play a game or watch a film whilst charging with this cable, my phone pops up with a message saying that my phone is using energy faster than it's chargin...

VicTsing® Black Magnetic Charger Charging Adapter Converter for Sony Xperia Z1 L39H Z Ultra XL39h

1.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 26 April 2015
Isn't a strong enough magnet to stick to the phone. Used it once. Don't even know where it is now.

A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The complete boxset of all 7 books (A Song of Ice and Fire)
by George R.R. Martin

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 April 2015
I would've given it 5 stars of within the boxset was a map of Westeros or some other collectable to that extent. I don't really understand why you wouldn't include at least a map in a set like this.

mondpalast @Telephoto Lens Kit Phone Camera Zoom Lens 12X + Tripod + Case Cover Pouch for Sony xperia Z2
Offered by electronic-PRO

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product but..., 26 April 2015
It worked perfectly well for the first week, but then the washers then tighten to keep the phone stable on the tripod wore down after not much use and now the tripod is effectively useless. The lens also blurs the edges of the photo which means I can only really see the centre of any image I take. I would've been OK with that if it wasn't for the tripods failure to perform.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4