Profile for Amber > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kingfisher BB01 Ornamental Bird Bath and Table
Kingfisher BB01 Ornamental Bird Bath and Table
Offered by SoSupplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Why this is the best cheap & quality bird tower., 10 Aug. 2015
Since that one time we had a little bird die in our flower beds, I can't help but try help them out with feed & water.

This product? Simple. Pretty. Functional. People who say they spent hours putting it together must be joking - the instructions are really easy (see photo attached) - there's just one detail missing in the paper - instructions for the bolts and screws, I suppose Kingfisher assume we've all got common sense when it comes to this.

Reason for giving it 4 stars and not 5 - the base could be that bit heavier. I don't mind about the rest being plastic-y, it still looks good and works perfectly for garden birds.

It does -not- leak if put together well, again, I saw negative comments stating this but one could only guess the tower was put together wrong.

As you can see in the leaflet, most of the body screws together without any additional screws or bolts. The only "tricky" part would be where the leg connects with the bath bowl - this is where it will leak if you'll use the provided bits incorrectly. Leg + bath bowl + metal plate + rubber plate + next leg post. You're done!

I'm glad I bought this over other overpriced garden feeders.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Nillkin Super Shield Shell Case Back Cover for Sony Xperia Z1 - Black
Nillkin Super Shield Shell Case Back Cover for Sony Xperia Z1 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cover. Strange fit., 23 Oct. 2013
It's a good cover. Feels sturdy, certainly fingerprint proof. However, it is rather thick around the edges. I don't know how other reviewers charge their Xperia but I have the original horizontal dock, and the phone does not fit it with the cover on. The dock has two slot in cradles - to charge without/with a cover. It does not fit in either one. I had to entirely remove the cradle part and let the xperia wobble on the dock. I think it's too much effort for a case.

Moogle Face, Ladies Printed T-Shirt Purple/White L = 10-12
Moogle Face, Ladies Printed T-Shirt Purple/White L = 10-12
Offered by Brand 88

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Aug. 2013
Beautiful, just as it is in the photo! Vibrant. Cute logo, great fit (true to size) and comfortable. Couldn't be happier!

Rouge Allure Laque Luminous Satin Lip Lacquer by Chanel 72 Coromandel
Rouge Allure Laque Luminous Satin Lip Lacquer by Chanel 72 Coromandel

1.0 out of 5 stars Rouge Allure Laque Luminous Satin Lip Lacquer by Chanel 72 Coromandel, 31 July 2013
A beautiful colour but personally I found this a huge let down. Bought this as well as a Dior lipstick and I'll be sticking with Dior (gave it 5 stars). Gave both a good testing throughout 2 days at home.

I found this to be quite the murder scene. It left A LOT of red on everything my lips touched, including my fingers, non stop. Sticky. I touched a light switch and realised I left bloody red fingerprints and it was a pain to get off - which shows that the colour is strong and lasting but not where it should be - on my lips? Perhaps it's because it's more of a lip-gloss product than lipstick but I will not be using it. The Dior one stays, doesn't stray or stain and has a beautiful, natural shine to it.

Dior Rouge Haute Couleur Voluptuous Care - 999 Ara Red, 3.5 g
Dior Rouge Haute Couleur Voluptuous Care - 999 Ara Red, 3.5 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Dior Rouge 999 Ara Red Haute Couleur Voluptuous Care 3.5g, 31 July 2013
A wonderful colour and a wonderful lipstick.

I was looking for my shade of red and this was it. Tried 2 other brands including Chanel and this is the winner. I had a day off and decided to test the longevity of the products before walking out... and this did not disappoint. It stayed on, perfectly, throughout the afternoon which included drinking water, eating and smoking. It was also a hot day and the colour did not run nor did it stain. It looked like it needed a touch up late in the evening but that's a total win. Will buy again!!!!!

Cool Cat Placemat - Slogan 1 "Purrfect Food Critic" (Baby Pink)
Cool Cat Placemat - Slogan 1 "Purrfect Food Critic" (Baby Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 22 July 2013
I totally love this mat. Bought the Purrfect critic slogan as well, very cute!
It looks well made and good quality and I didn't mind paying 10gbp for something like this. This actually is a replacement for another mat I bought off Amazon that fell apart as soon as my cats spilled some water over it.

All in all, a great product and really good value.

Dune Women's Hurt Red Ankle Strap 7 UK
Dune Women's Hurt Red Ankle Strap 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 July 2013
Totally in love with these. Patent, colourful and looks awesome on.

Beware, however!

The sizing is all wrong. I am a EU41 (Uk8) and the 8 is more of a 9/42! It falls off my feet. Had to go for a uk7/EU40 and now not only they're perfect looking but perfect fitting as well :)

Square Enix Final Fantasy XIV Plush Doll: Kuplu Kopo
Square Enix Final Fantasy XIV Plush Doll: Kuplu Kopo
Offered by GAMEFORCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Jun. 2013
Perfect quality, authentic with tag. Perfect size (larger than expected!!) Very happy! :) That is all. You need to buy it!

Bdellium Tools Professional Eco-Friendly Makeup Brush Green Bambu Series with vegan synthetic bristles - Slanted Contour 942

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little thing., 24 Jun. 2013
It's a tick smaller than I anticipated but I am actually glad that it is, as it's perfect for contouring. It's sturdy and the bristles are tight in place. I had a Clinique one previously which annoyed the hell out of me as the bristles kept dropping out all over the face. Good buy!

Hydrea London Lymphatic Detox Brush with Natural Bristle and Rubber Nodules
Hydrea London Lymphatic Detox Brush with Natural Bristle and Rubber Nodules
Offered by Solretail LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Jun. 2013
This is a great scrub.
I like the sturdy wooden base! It's really well made and I have to say the bristles are quite sharp and together with the massage nodules it makes for a perfect experience! Better than your regular shower brush that's for sure. Happy to have bought this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5