Profile for Sinan > Reviews

Content by Sinan

Sinan "sinanaljassar" (UK)

VSHARE® Qnet Quad Core Arabic IPTV Box Android TV Box Support HD Channels VOD free movies WIFI NO Monthly
Offered by Vshare

4.0 out of 5 stars The best Arabic IPTV box, 2 May 2016
I had this box for the past four weeks. The box looks very cheep, but it does what it suppose to do. The reception depend on the strength of your internet provider, in my case I have very good fibre optic Internet. You can watch the majority of the channels, only approximately 8% of the chennals are not available. The quality of the picture depend on whether the channel is HD or not. On rare occasions the box crashes and you can not change the channel, you have to unplug the box, wait for ten second and reconnect. On rare occasions the channel freezes, all what you need to do is change the channel and go back to it. Obviously the quality of the picture is less than the quality of the picture from a dish, but if you don't have a dish then this box is vey good option, also you can take the box anywhere, if you are traveling abroad then this box is very good option to watch Arabic chennals and many sport channels.
I had previously another box of a different make which I used for one year, but this box is far more better than my previous box in terms of stability, availability of channels, buffering and picture freez.
Customer service is vey good 5/5.
If you ask me whether I will renew the subscription after two years, I would say definetly yes.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Flame Red
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Flame Red
Offered by 3-Monkeys

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mouse, 18 May 2014
Battery life more than one month, very responsive. Very easy to use. I have bought previously another make but this one is far more better. I strongly reccomand it.

Nokia Lumia 1320 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Windows, 6-inch, 8 GB)
Nokia Lumia 1320 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Windows, 6-inch, 8 GB)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mobile phone with generous screen, 18 May 2014
Fantastic mobile phone. Resolution very good. Operating system is Windows 8 which is better than android. Although it has a 6" screen, the battery life is better than my old iPhone 4. Any app can be closed down by one touch, no app works in the background (which is the case with android syatem) therefore it helps to extend battery life. I love it, every thing is large and clear.

WD My Passport Essential 500 GB Real Red Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
WD My Passport Essential 500 GB Real Red Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)

1.0 out of 5 stars Passpor essential, 2 Oct. 2012
I used it only once. Second time I used, my two laptops couldn't recognised it, neither my desk top. I had to send it back to the supplier.

Samsung SE-208AB/Tsrs Slim External DVD Writer - Glossy Red
Samsung SE-208AB/Tsrs Slim External DVD Writer - Glossy Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung DVD writer, 30 July 2012
Excellent DVD Writer. Just plug and play. Received it two days later. Used it on my Acer aspir 1, the laptop recognised the DVD and installed it in few seconds.

ARNOVA Arnova 9 G2 wireless tablet - 8 GB
ARNOVA Arnova 9 G2 wireless tablet - 8 GB

1.0 out of 5 stars Arnova 9 G2, 4 Feb. 2012
I got this tablet last week. My intention was to use it for emails and brows the internet. I tried to use different language set up but it didn't work. I tried to download attachments from my yahoo email account, it couldn't download any attachment. I tried my gmail account, the site was very sluggish. Although the operating system is 2.3 gingerbread, browsing the internet is very slow.It can not read a number of video format.I emailed Arnova's customer service two times, they didn't respond. I had no option but to take it back to Currys and had a full refund.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2012 3:12 PM GMT

Casio Exilim EX-Z29 Digital Camera - Piano Black (10.1MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.6 inch LCD

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio EX Z-29 10.1 MP, 1 Aug. 2010
The camera looks nice, small, can fit easily in your shirt pocket. Generous features, Li rechargeable battery, easy to manoeuvre through the different features. The only set back is the quality of the picture. The colours are not bright and the picture quality is not as I expect from 10MP camera. I have old Nikon (3.2MP) but it produces a better pictures. I think I wasted my money on this camera.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Coolpix L11, 12 Nov. 2007
After using my Coolpix 5200 camera for the past three years (which cost me £350) I decided to venture with a cheep and cheerfull coolpix L11. The camera is brilliant,very easy to use I even didnt need to read the instruction. The photos are brilliant and vibrant.I will give it 9 out of 10.