Profile for Dejandoelparaiso > Reviews

Content by Dejandoelparaiso

Dejandoelparaiso

iGloo Hard Hybrid Armour Back Case For The Huawei Ascend G300 Mobile Phone - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, quick delivery, 7 Feb. 2014
Good quality and perfect fit. I would purchase it again. I am happy with the product.
Nothing else to add really.

Thanks.

Aladdin 0.95 Litre Bento Lunch Box, Purple
Aladdin 0.95 Litre Bento Lunch Box, Purple
Offered by KG Homewares

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Style but does not keep food that warm, 18 Jan. 2014
As the title says...

The style of the bento box is great, I really love it.
I love the colour and the shape but to be honest, it does not keep the food that warm. I wish I could have bought the Thermos flask that I was looking at when I made my decision.

When you cook greasy food (or just add olive oil to a salad..) then it is very tiring to get it washed. I guess this problem applies to any plastic container.

The good thing is that it does not spill anything if you are transporting soup.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at first.... but, 18 Jan. 2014
Fitbit appears to be a great device to push yourself to work out more but after a while it is kind of another thing you have. If you are not really motivated I dont think Fitbit will do much for you. If you are into exercise and want to control a little bit more how many calories you spend, food intake, etc. Then it is alright.

I had two bracelets. After a few months of use, the small one began to break.

It takes a little bit of time to set it up right and it is time-consuming if you want to update your activities, food, etc on the website. I think you could get the best of it in the long-term as it could provide you some perspective of your progress, weight loss, sleep routine, etc. But in the short and medium-term is just more a toy than an actual tool.

I think I will be wearing it when I start a special work out or when my routine changes... so I can see what the difference is with the previous one. However, I dont see myself wearing it all the time for longer than 1 or 2 months... too much effort, time, etc.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2014 12:41 AM GMT

Thermos Work Series Flask, 1.2 L - Hammertone Blue
Thermos Work Series Flask, 1.2 L - Hammertone Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective but bulky, 22 Feb. 2013
Hi,

I received the flask a week ago and I tested it. It kept the tea hot for 24 hours. I opened it like 3 or 4 times and after 24 hours I stopped. So probably, it could keep it hot for longer than a day. Ah! to drink the last cup I had to wait because it was very hot and I am one of those people that love boiling soup, etc.

However, I expected it to be a little bit smaller. Perhaps, it was my problem I did not picture measurements in my head. I spend so many hours in uni and I wanted to stop buying teas from Starbucks. Now, I feel shy to put the flask on the table as it is quite big. I will overcome that eventually.

Effective but bulky!