Profile for Tristan > Reviews

Content by Tristan

Tristan "Tristan" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Oregon Scientific Classic Radio Controlled Projection Alarm Clock, White
Oregon Scientific Classic Radio Controlled Projection Alarm Clock, White
Offered by Smart Living

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke soon after I received it, 10 May 2017
I am sending this back because the LCD screen and projection screen broke a month or two after I got it, but it's a good thing when it works, but I am reluctant to buy the same again as I worry it will happen again.

Also I brought this to replace an old one I had for years, this one the projection screen is too bright and you can't dim it, and also there is a big round red circle you can see on the ceiling as well as the nbs which makes it brighter in the room and that disturbs me at night, the old one you could just see the time on the ceiling and not the big red blob too.... so actually that just confirmed I am going to look for another model, maybe a more expensive one might not do that.

Car Headrest Mount - PEMOTech [Universal Multifunctional] Car Headrest Mount Holder for 4.7" to 9.7" Tablet and Smartphone Inclu. iPad, iPad Mini, Ipad Air, iPad Pro 9.7", iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus
Offered by PEMOTech UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for long journeys, 13 Oct. 2016
This is great for the car, my daughter does kick it though and the screens fall out, but that's not the products fault, but the only thing is i'ts not strong and bends easily. Before this my daughter would hold it in her hand and constantly pause it and then scream!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2016 6:48 AM GMT

RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Color Balm - Make Me Blush
RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Color Balm - Make Me Blush
Offered by Gracious Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Last pretty well, 13 Oct. 2016
Great colour, stays quite well, but downside is it is hard to get off of face and clothes

Oki C301/ 321 Toner Cartridge - Yellow
Oki C301/ 321 Toner Cartridge - Yellow

3.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous price, 13 Oct. 2016
IT's ink, my printer loves it, but I don't like the price, it's a joke!

Bluetooth Keyboard,TeckNet Wireless Bluetooth Touch Keyboard with Built-in Multi-touch Touchpad For Windows PC, Smart TV and Android OS Tablet, UK Layout(Bluetooth Receiver is NOT Included)
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not amazing for my TV, 13 Oct. 2016
This is not quite what I imagined it would be on my TV, it is very limited. With the TV apps for example you can move around the screen which is nice, but you can't click inside the text box and type in a search, you need to click on the on screen keyboard and use the mouse on the Bluetooth keyboard.... it's put me off using it and I have not tested it much more than that... I will let you know if I get any progress.

Marmitek Invisible 4 Infrared Remote Control Extender - Black
Marmitek Invisible 4 Infrared Remote Control Extender - Black
Offered by BUYME

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok.., 12 Oct. 2015
I was disappointed that you need to put 4 AAA batteries in as well as plug it in the mains with a transformer! Then you really have to put it in line of sight of the remote, plus it's big, it would be better if you just had a tiny discreet magic eye. So I wouldn't really recommend it.

Plus it's too expensive.

Online Business Startup: The entrepreneur's guide to launching a fast, lean and profitable online venture
by Robin Waite

5.0 out of 5 stars A very detailed step by step book, 15 Jun. 2015
"I'm so pleased I bought Online Business Startup when I did. Robin has a very down to earth writing style, which is easy to follow, very well organised and has a set of simple tips in each chapter to follow.

It has enabled me to organise my business into a series of manageable steps and also highlighted several areas where I can automate my processes and hopefully save a bit of time, if not a bit of money. It's equally important to create savings as it is to increase sales after all.

I hope this is the first of books that Robin writes, I've already recommended it to a couple of business colleagues of mine and pleased to recommend it to you also."

Free Websites. Design Free Websites with Free Internet Marketing Tools and Resources. Free Website Design, Free Website Templates, Free Writing Tools,
by Christine Clayfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book, 8 April 2015
Another great book from Christine. Christine has over delivered AGAIN and has listed over 500 FREE resources in her book. I will refer to this book over and over again.

Work From Home Ideas. 463 Ways To Make Money From Home. Moneymaking Ideas & Home Based Business Ideas. Online And Offline Ideas For All Ages.
by Christine Clayfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas, 8 April 2015
This is a great book if you want to earn some extra money. I have already found some ideas in this book that I am going to implement immediately.
I really like the online money-making ideas. Also lots of information and tips provided that are important to know if you want to work from home.

The Video Effect: Market Your Business With Effective Online Video
The Video Effect: Market Your Business With Effective Online Video
by Nigel Camp

5.0 out of 5 stars Great video book and tips, 24 Sept. 2014
These days, businesses are realising that with YouTube and other sites, they need video to rank on Google and to make a better impression with potential customers. Nigel has put together a book with a lot of great ' how to tips ' on how to create video for businesses. While there are a lot of books on video aimed at professionals and amateurs, this book shows businesses how they can produce great video on a limited budget. A highly recommended read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5