Profile for Lornie > Reviews

Content by Lornie

Lornie

Blowfish Ranuku Faux Leather Ladies Womens Flat Comfortable Ankle Biker Boot Moon Buckle Strap Zip Up Funky Lining Boots (UK 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: THESE BOOTS ARE GOLD AND SHINY, 6 May 2016
The style and shape of these boots are lovely however the colour was not as expected. I presumed from the picture that there were brown boots but it turns out they are gold and shiny. Great if you want a pair of disco boots though. I wanted them for work....

Wooden Salvage Multi Photo Frame
Wooden Salvage Multi Photo Frame
Offered by Carousel Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sept. 2014
Beautiful product!

Simplicity Sewing Pattern 1884 - Misses' & Plus Size Smart & Casual Wear Sizes: A (XXS-XS-S-M-L-XL-XXL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sept. 2014
Good value for money!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, 23 Sept. 2014
Fab product. Easy to fit. Quick delivery.

Original Sin (The Alexandra Jones Series #2)
Original Sin (The Alexandra Jones Series #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars When is the next one due for release?, 26 May 2012
Well what can I say? I read a lot of books and I have only ever written 2 reviews, the first one was for First Bitten and the second one is for Original Sin. This is how much I appreciate and rate these books. This series is absolutely brilliant. You fall in love with the characters and you fall out of love with some of them, only to fall in love with them all over again. You feel the happy, sad, angry, ecstatic, scared, safe. I could go on.......... Only the best books can send you into emotional freefall and this series certainly does that. I can't wait for the next one.

First Bitten (The Alexandra Jones series Book 1)
First Bitten (The Alexandra Jones series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read!, 14 Feb. 2012
First Bitten was such a good read it's motivated me to write my very first review on Amazon. I fell in love with the characters and was very tempted to call in sick at work just so I could finish it. I'm so glad there is a sequel in the pipeline and can't wait for it's release.