Profile for Ali > Reviews

Content by Ali

Ali (Newcastle upon Tyne)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
A Walk in Oakham Wood: A Pride and Prejudice Variation
A Walk in Oakham Wood: A Pride and Prejudice Variation

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant but rather silly, 27 Aug. 2016
Nicely written but silly-from dislike to proposal and life commitment within the space of a walk.
Mr Darcy, with his sense of proprietary, is unlike to spill his soul, and his sister's secret, to a complete stanger in this way. Silly

Garden Hut Mosaic Bistro Set - 1 x Table and 2 x Folding Wrought Iron Chairs
Garden Hut Mosaic Bistro Set - 1 x Table and 2 x Folding Wrought Iron Chairs
Offered by Duplay

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely but beware of rust., 6 July 2016
This is a lovely set which seems quite heavy and solid. I placed in patio and waited for a dry day to treat it with Ronseal black anti rust paint. As the weather has been so poor, I had to wait over two weeks for my dry day by which time there was already rust showing. The painting is now done (and it looks even better as the paint was jet black rather than "nearly black") but you must paint asap.
Also watch for little fingers as the chairs collapse and are very heavy so moving them could lead to accidents (I managed it!!)
Pleased with item for the money but you have been warned......

Original ChiliPower NB-6L, CB-2LY 1050Ah Battery for Canon PowerShot D10, D20, S90, S95, S120, SD770 IS, SD980 IS, SD1200 IS, SD1300 IS, SD3500 IS, SD4000 IS, SX170 IS, SX240 HS, SX260 HS, SX270 HS, SX280 HS, SX500 IS, SX510 HS, ELPH 500 HS, Ixus 25 IS, 85 IS, 95 IS, Digital Ixus 105, 200 IS, 210
Offered by easyBATTERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - holds its charge., 6 July 2016
Somehow managed to lose my camera battery (I always keep a spare charged one in my camera bag) so bought this - holds it's charge well - seems excellent.

RapidFire Football Rebounder
RapidFire Football Rebounder
Offered by Net World Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars it is easy to adjust the angle, 6 July 2016
My 10 yr old son bought this with birthday money and he loves it. It does take a bit of thought on how to put together but once up, it is easy to adjust the angle. It will spend most of time in garden so am concerned about rust and, as it is much bigger than I had expected, it isn't wildly portable unless you have a very big car but it does seem to be a good product and my son is very happy.

Braun Purple Face 832 Facial Epilator and Cleansing Brush
Braun Purple Face 832 Facial Epilator and Cleansing Brush

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice product apart from the power supply!, 12 Jan. 2016
I bought this just before Christmas and although I liked it and found it easy to use, I couldn't keep it up with batteries - I tried different makes and it started to "go slow" within a few minutes so eventually I sent it back and am now ordering the chargeable version (which is much more expensive sadly).

3 x BUBM MULTIPLE FUNCTION ACCESSORIES STORAGE CARRY BAG CASE USB cable memory card power cord battery storage mobile disk bag case Triple Set large, medium and small High quality Gift ideas
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for travelling with kids and their clobber, 20 July 2015
You know what travelling long haul with kids is like - phones tablets plus their charges and then it comes to your chargers for camera and camcorder to say nothing of the international plugs - well I am tired of scrabbling about so I bought these. Love them - totally!
I am taking the larger and medium and they contain all of the chargers mentioned above plus spare cables plus spare memory cards and batteries for daughter's camera and I am ready to go! No more scrabbling about for me! No siree. (Also bought velcro tags to stop all the cables creating some sort of spaghetti dish in transit - also excellent)

MICRO SD TO SD CARD ADAPTOR
MICRO SD TO SD CARD ADAPTOR
Offered by Speed-Gadget

5.0 out of 5 stars get them free?, 18 Jun. 2015
if you go into any mobile phone shop - they may give you some for free.....

Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Collector's Edition
Myths of the World: Stolen Spring Collector's Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars Sluggish, 21 May 2015
Have played lots of these games and this one looked promising but although it loaded and DID run, it was dreadfully sluggish and demanded absolute precision (in the hidden objects game, you could see the item and press madly but it sometimes seemed to "hit" and sometimes not). In the end I uninstalled it before I got to the point where I had to pay.

Cryptic Labyrinth
Cryptic Labyrinth

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet..., 21 May 2015
This review is from: Cryptic Labyrinth (App)
It has fantastic graphics but I have to agree with other reviewers that it is both quite simple and quite short. However, it costs a mere 65p (I paid with an Appstore credit) so have no regrets.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good item but no strap., 13 May 2015
I bought this for my new camcorder and it doesn't fit everything - I cannot get the charging plug in at the same time as the tripod - but the camcorder has a good battery life so don't need charging cable for "out and about". It does fit my camcorder and Canon camera at the same time 9but not the tripod) so that is how I will probably use it.
It doesn't come with a strap as the first photo suggests ( I nicked one off an old camera bag) as this strap isn't mentioned in the description I have no real grounds for complaint but photo is deceiving.
Happy with product. Excellent price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10