Profile for dionne 4210 > Reviews

Content by dionne 4210

dionne 4210

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Brown Cuff AKLS-0225L
Offered by N7 FASHIONS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty watch. Exactly what I was looking for., 21 Sept. 2017
My order was two days late, but thats not the fault of the company. The watch was delivered of course in an Amazon cardboard box, and then after opening the box I found a sealed plastic bag containing a black textile pouch with a zipper and a 'clip' which could be clipped onto a belt. Inside the black pouch was a double layer of grey foam, and inside the foam was the watch packed into a small plastic bag, so you can definitely say that it was well packed! The watch and strap is 22 cm in length including buckle. There are 7 holes in the strap. There are two loops on the strap to hold the strap down when worn. The watch itself is held on to the strap with two loops which are stitched down. The stitching on the strap and two 'holding' loops is very tidy and seems strong. The watch itself has a plastic cover, covering the face which can be peeled off. This plastic cover was so well applied to the face that I didn't notice it at first. I left the cover on to proctect the face from scratches - if it bubbles up or loosens at the sides, then I will remove it.
The strap is 2.4cm wide, the watch is 3.1cm wide , including 'winder' so it covers the whole strap. The strap is a beige color on the flip side and is stamped with the word KAHUNA. the buckle is also stamped with KAHUNA. The strap is embroidered with four flowers, two each side of the watch, the flowers have embroidered branch and leaves.
The watch casing is a silver color, the watch face is a turquoise blue with two flowers printed on it. The numbering on the face is also silver as are the hour and minute hand. The second hand is turquoise blue, a little darker than the color of the face. The actual measurements of the face are 1.9 x 1.9 cm.
There is a very small plastic stopper between the casing and the 'winder' which you have to remove. After removing the stopper, set the watch to the desired time and click the winder in towards the case. There is a very light ' ticking' from the watch which I can only hear if I am sitting in complete silence, or if I hold the watch up to my ear.
I am a petit lady, I have a thin wrist, approx 16 cm in circumference. I wear the watch on the next to last strap hole.
I find the watch very comfortable to wear, it is absolutely NOT too wide or ' clumsy' looking.
It keeps time very well. The watch has to be taken into a professional if the battery fails or wears out.
The watch appears to be well made, it is VERY VERY pretty, the watch is a little different to all other watches on the market, but it's not ' over the top' . I am very satisfied with my purchase.
The only ' minus' I can come with is that even though it does state in the description on Amazon that the strap is not made of real leather, and I was very clear over what I was buying , I would happily of given a few more pounds for a real leather strap.
-- Best wishes. Dionne ( Denmark ) 21-09-2017.

VOX Trendy Classic High Quality Womens Hot Fashion Bifocal Reading Sunglasses w/FREE Microfiber Pouch - Black Frame - Smoke Lens - 1.50x Magnification
Offered by Grantwood

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor 'bifocal' Reading area, 11 Sept. 2017
Very poor 'bifocal' Reading area. Couldn't look through both at the same time, everything blurred so much that it was impossible to see through them . If I could give this product 0 stars I would, however the design was nice.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 0.9 m (3 ft) - White
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 0.9 m (3 ft) - White

2.0 out of 5 stars iPad says " charger incompatible " after 8 months use., 1 Jun. 2017
I purchased this cable October 2016, it's now June 2017 and my iPad is occasionally telling me that the charger is incompatible?????????, it charges a few percent and then either the message comes about incompatibility OR "not charging " anybody know why? Otherwise the cable has been great, no problems. I didn't think that it would have a charging life span!!!

has been

3 Colour Set + Free Beige Bra (Same Size) Small
3 Colour Set + Free Beige Bra (Same Size) Small
Offered by Marielle Underwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable....No seams.....Silky and Soft., 5 May 2017
I bought 1 pack of these bras and I am very happy with them, they are made of a silky soft material, there are no seams which I love. I DID CHANGE MY ORDER FROM SMALL TO MEDUIM - MY MISTAKE AT ORDERING. They fit very well. And they wash very well, they don't lose shape in the wash.(60 degrees)I am a 75B and my 16 year old daughter is a 75A, we shared the pack as you get 4 (1free) and they fit my daughter also very well. She prefers this type of bra as I do, the 'old fashioned ' type of bra are very uncomfortable and these bras are just great. I live in Denmark and the delivery was very quick, it took about one week from the U.K. Which is about standard, as this company cannot control what happens with Royal Mail or the Danish post system. I could wish that the postage cost to Europe was cheaper, but that is again not under the control of this company. I will be ordering again. Thank you.

VAXXED: FROM COVER-UP TO
VAXXED: FROM COVER-UP TO

5.0 out of 5 stars STUPID ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO SEE, 19 Feb. 2017
This review is from: VAXXED: FROM COVER-UP TO (DVD)
I DID NOT READ THE PRODUCT INFO BEFORE I BOUGHT THIS DVD... I CANNOT PLAY IT ON MY DVD PLAYER AS THIS IS A REGION 1 DVD AND I LIVE IN REGION 2 WITH A REGION 2 DVD PLAYER,, STUPID ME. I WILL FIND A WAY TO SEE IT
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2017 1:59 PM GMT

iPad Stand Tablet Gooseneck Holder Mount - ieGeek 360 Degree Rotation Flexible Adjustable Hands-free Bolt Clamp Stand Mount Universal Fit for iPad Mini iPad 2/3/4, iPad 5/iPad Air/iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2/Tab A/Tab Pro/Tab 3, Google Nexus and Other 7"-11" Tablets (Black)
Offered by Dastin-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Igeek goose neck ipad holdet., 17 Feb. 2017
Very solid. Very easy to fit together. Does exactly as promised. It fits my ipad air perfectly. I have just ordered one more for my son. I am very impressed . Thank you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2017 1:35 AM GMT

Womens Ladies Cami Strappy Sleeveless Harem Baggy Lagenlook Jumpsuit Playsuit
Womens Ladies Cami Strappy Sleeveless Harem Baggy Lagenlook Jumpsuit Playsuit
Offered by Fashion Star!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice look, very comfortable., 8 Nov. 2016
I bought the multi colour and the grey , they were both delivered well ahead of time. The garments are well made. The multi colour one is brighter than shown and is very nice. The material used is heavy so that the garment hangs properly and flows as it should. I am 5'2" tall and 48 kilo and very petite, both garments reach half way down my calf. I had to shorten the straps as they are too low cut otherwise, they are extremely comfortable, look more expensive than they are, they have a nice eastern look. I love them and will be ordering a couple of others in different colours.

150 color paper box-set Holbein colored pencil (japan import)
150 color paper box-set Holbein colored pencil (japan import)
Offered by Fast Japan eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Holbein. WORLDS BEST COLORED PENCIL, 9 Oct. 2016
I bought my set of Holbein pencils from Rakutan global marketing, they were sent from Japan. I have been a polychromos addict for many years however these Holbein pencils are in another class, a league of their own. They are softer than PC , however, you don't need as much pigment on the paper to be able to blend, I use turpentine. - see YouTube video on my channel dionne møller. They layer fantastically well, the colour choice absolutely amazing, colours are deep and true. Well made sealed oil pencils. They are packed in a very sturdy cardboard box, that is probably the only minus, I would have liked a tin box, the price? not cheap, but you get what you pay for. I will be buying them again, next time from Amazon as I wasn't aware I could get them here. Amazing pencils. World's best oil pencils- better even than Caran Dache Luminance, and around the same price.

KOH-I-NOOR Polycolor Portrait Artist's Coloured Pencils (Set of 24)
KOH-I-NOOR Polycolor Portrait Artist's Coloured Pencils (Set of 24)
Offered by aysiboo

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing and a little overpriced ., 1 Oct. 2016
I will only be commenting on the pencils in this review, not the delivery time( which was way too long). These pencils are wax based and lay nicely down on quality paper, I could get a good 9 layers before blooming. I am not too impressed with their blending properties.
They are harder than Prismacolor and therefore hold a point longer which is a plus.
However, it would be unfair to weigh them against Prismacolor ( twice as expensive) which I have, and no point in comparing against my Holbein or Polychromos as these are oil based and worlds apart.
In my opinion they are just under artist quality, the colors are nice, the pastels quite rich after a few layers but again they lack the ability to blend properly, even when I used terpentine or white spirit they just don't give the desired result, I have to work very hard to get just an ok blend.
For this reason I would say they are a little over priced.
They are absolutely ok for somebody just starting out, who needs a little practice. I have been drawing and painting for 40 years and have tried just about every brand on the market. In this case if you are just getting started with art they are ok, but I would save a little extra money and buy Prismacolor or Derwent colorsoft/ Derwent artist instead, These pencils I would give to an older child who likes to draw as they give a nice result but not in any way the professional finish I look for.
I will be using mine for practise sketches and doodling.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2017 3:44 PM BST

Pentel PHN4-50 Oil Pastels - Pack of 50
Pentel PHN4-50 Oil Pastels - Pack of 50

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set at a good price, 28 Aug. 2016
I use these pastels in conjunction With faber Castell Polychromos and primacolor . The pastels blænd very Well, i use terpentine on a very thin brush to create detail, you can also use white sprit but I find this drys too quickly, terps allows me to push the pigment around for a lot longer. A nice cheap set, good colors with a lot of pigment.these do the job at a good price, if I used pastels more I would probably buy a more expensive brand. Good fast delivery, the product arrive safely to Denmark with no damaged. Well packaged by Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5