Profile for Mrsh Derbyshire > Reviews

Mrsh Derbyshire

How To Train Your Dragon Basic Plush Toothless
How To Train Your Dragon Basic Plush Toothless

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter delighted, 25 Feb. 2014
This toy arrived super fast and my 6 year old absolutely loves it. She wanted the basic one so that she could make the growling noises instead of the toy (there is a squeeze and growl version that costs an extra fiver). The tail is stiff so it stands up. A big hit.

Jillian Michaels - The Collection [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - The Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Rikdev Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Best £18 I ever spent, 7 July 2012
I needed an effective routine to do at home over the school holidays when I can't get to the gym. Having read lots of the reviews of this box set I was a little intimidated, but having had a personal trainer in the past I thought I could handle it. I've tried all the DVDs so far except the six week six pack. I can do all the level ones but they are challenging as I am trying to lose baby weight, however the circuit sections are just the right length. I love circuit training as it constantly changes so isn't boring and it gets really fast results. I have done 5 workouts in the last 7 days (2x 20 min and 3x 40 min) and I have gone down 2 notches on my belt already. I feel stronger and have more energy after just a week so I have high hopes for the next 2 months! I like Jillian, I had never seen Biggest Loser but I like her style. Don't bother with the bonus section on lifestyle tips though!

Highly recommended for variety and choice of shorter or longer routines that are progressive. You can really feel it working!

Draper 48934 600 mm Flat Dust Mop with Extendable Handle
Draper 48934 600 mm Flat Dust Mop with Extendable Handle

1.0 out of 5 stars Cleans well but don't wash it!, 9 Feb. 2012
It picked up dust brilliantly on our wooden floors, but clogged up the washing machine on the first wash due to the loops coming out. Won't be using it again.

MediaDevil Apple iPad 1 / 1st Generation (2010) Screen Protectors: Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 July 2011
I had to replace the screen protector on the iPad after our young daughter scribbled on the previous one with something sharp (luckily not damaging the screen). This replacement being a matt rather than shiny finish performs far better, both from a tactile point of view as well as appearance. There is now no glare and it was much easier to apply than the previous one with no visible bubbles. It hides/avoids fingerprints and general dirt much better too. The 2 pack option may come in handy as well...! Our little vandal loved the little bag of sweets that came with the order and it arrived very quickly. The price is good value for money in our view.