Profile for sam > Reviews

sam

Cooksmart Girls Chef Set (fairies), 10 Piece
Cooksmart Girls Chef Set (fairies), 10 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Aug. 2013
I bought this for a present and was really pleased with it (I didn't see it out of the box but the quality looked good).

Disney Princess Go Glow Night Light and Torch
Disney Princess Go Glow Night Light and Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job, 11 Aug. 2013
This torch /nightlight may be small but it does the trick. My daughter kept waking us up in the night wanting the light on and this elevates that so she (and us) gets a good nights sleep. Definitely recommend.

RazBerry Teether
RazBerry Teether

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky teether!, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: RazBerry Teether (Baby Product)
This is a lovely looking teether but my son hasn't used it loads yet. He doesn't seem too interested in it, he just gives it a quick chew and then drops it.

Annabel Karmel by NUK Food Masher and Bowl
Annabel Karmel by NUK Food Masher and Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful., 5 Aug. 2013
I have used this bowl and masher loads since I received it. I wish I had had one when my daughter was a baby but only discovered it recently to use for my son who is being weaned. The bowl has ridges inside which are very useful to mash any unwanted lumps whist feeding your little one. Definitely recommend this for weaning.

Nuby Teething Blankie (Styles May Vary)
Nuby Teething Blankie (Styles May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy crinkly teething toy, 5 Aug. 2013
This is a lovely little teething toy. Handy to take out and about or to grab when a 'chew' is needed or to crinkle to keep little one entertained. My little boy (7months) loves it.

Bellybutton Jersey Blanket (Light Blue Striped)
Bellybutton Jersey Blanket (Light Blue Striped)
Offered by Constanze Calließ

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely blanket, 5 Aug. 2013
This blanket is lovely and soft and is quite light weight but warm - not too bulky like some blankets.