Profile for K. Whittaker > Reviews

Content by K. Whittaker

K. Whittaker (Manchester, England)

How to Buy a House
How to Buy a House
by Kirstie Allsopp

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic but vital information, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: How to Buy a House (Hardcover)
I bought another book on buying houses but it is very detailed and I was getting confused so this book which is a little more straightforward in style and set out in a helpful order of business was a better starting point. I hadn't thought about getting an independent view of my finances, the book made me realise that I was making too many assumptions about what I could afford so I was prompted to get some financial advice. A good book to start you thinking about the process but has enough detail to carry you through to the end.

Kärcher Window Vac Small Suction Blade - For WV50, WV55, WV60 and WV70
Kärcher Window Vac Small Suction Blade - For WV50, WV55, WV60 and WV70

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job for narrow windows, 6 Oct. 2013
I bought the Karcher window vac with the large suction blade but you do need the small blade for narrow windows.

Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria - Mango & Passion Fruit - 4 x 500ml
Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria - Mango & Passion Fruit - 4 x 500ml
Offered by Simply Sunshine

5.0 out of 5 stars It appears to work for me, 31 July 2013
This is the second time I've bought this product. I was very sceptical the first time but being desperate, as I was in the throws of a severe IBS episode, I was willing to give it a try. I did the full 12 weeks as recommended and rather to my surprise, whilst not a cure as I still have to use pills, it definitely seemed to help calm things down. After a few months of not taking it the IBS flared up again so I'm back to the Symprove and again things are starting to calm down. I know it's not cheap but if it helps to keep the IBS in check I'll keep buying it.

Legend
Legend

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Robin Hood Music, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Legend (Audio CD)
I bought this to compliment my audio tape that I've had since the TV series came out. My current car has a CD player and I've missed being able to play the music whilst drving along. The music is still as good as ever.

Harley: 4 D Shaped Lumbar Roll HL4016"
Harley: 4 D Shaped Lumbar Roll HL4016"
Offered by Mobility Smart

4.0 out of 5 stars Harley D shaped lumber roll, 13 April 2010
The Harley lumber roll was recommended by my hospital physiotherapist. I suffer from back pain and as I was doing a sedentary job, sitting for several hours at a time at a computer, my back was really hurting. I found the roll really helpful, although it did need to be adjusted from time to time as the office chair I had wasn't a modern one, but the roll's elasticated belt generally kept it in place throughout the day.