Profile for Misss J. Rixon > Reviews

Misss J. Rixon

The Stone Man - A Science Fiction Thriller
The Stone Man - A Science Fiction Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 26 Oct. 2014
Loved this book. I've been looking for something fresh and intresting to read that doesn't have bloody zombies in it (everything seems to have zombies in it at the moment).
Intresting story and very well written.

The Japanese Tattoo Design Handbook Vol.1 (cocoro books 5)
The Japanese Tattoo Design Handbook Vol.1 (cocoro books 5)

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 3 Dec. 2013
You can get a lot better with google. Waste of money. Just a few photos of bums really. Would not recommend.

5 Days in May: The Coalition and Beyond
5 Days in May: The Coalition and Beyond

3.0 out of 5 stars very short, 30 Sept. 2013
Good insight but a bit too short. I would have liked a bit more depth for the price. I finished it in a few hours.

Cables Untangled: An Exploration of Cable Knitting
Cables Untangled: An Exploration of Cable Knitting
by Melissa Leapman

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifulbook, 19 May 2007
I have been looking for a cable knitting book for ages and when the one I orignally wanted would of taken over a month to come I decided on ordering this one instead. I am so glad I did.

It covers the cable basics including information on chart reading and materials and then goes on to show 20 lovely patterns raging from simple to expert. There are some great jumpers for both men and woman, afgans, scarfs and even a pattern for a great little bag.

The book finishes with a cable stitch dictionary with the examples clearly shown.

I love this book, it has everything you could ever want in a cable book and I would recomend it to everyone.

Domiknitrix
Domiknitrix
by Jennifer Stafford

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 4 Feb. 2007
This review is from: Domiknitrix (Paperback)
I have been so loking forward to this book arriving and when I finally got my mits on it I was not disapointed. This is a great book with plenty of patterns that I want to try out. Ive only been knitting for a (very) short time but the instructions have given me the confidence to try out some more elabroate items. I love the style of the book too, really blows a big rasberry to all the older stuffy books that your mum had hanging arround. The designs are very young and funky though so if that s not your cup of tea perhaps you wont like it as much.

Buy this book today!