Profile for heva > Reviews

Sex and the City 2 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars F-A-B----F-I-L-M, 6 Dec. 2010
I BOUGHT THIS FILM AS I JUST PURCHASED THE BOX SET OF THE SERIES AND I LOVED THE 1ST FILM SO I COULDNT WAIT TO GET THIS DVD. I THINK ITS MUCH BETTER THAN THE 1ST AND WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN AND ENJOYED THE SERIES OR 1ST FILM. BEST FILM OF THE YEAR. I HOPE THEY MAKE A 3RD BECAUSE I CANT GET ENOUGH. MAKES A GREAT PRESENT AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN IT ONCE YOU HAVE YOULL BE HOOKED. SARAH JESSICA IS A FAB ACTRESS. MORE FASHION, MORE LAUGHS, MORE GAY SCENES, MORE GIRLY FUN. THE CLOTHES ARE TO DIE FOR. I WONT TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THE ACTUAL FILM BECAUSE IT WOULD SPOIL IT. I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO SEE THE TRAILER BEFORE I PURCHASED IT. ALL ILL SAY IS BUY IT AND YOU WONT REGRET IT. FAB FAB FAB IS ALL I CAN SAY. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO BUY IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

CBeebies: Song Time
CBeebies: Song Time
Offered by THE MONSTER BOOKSHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars cbeebies song time cd, 6 Dec. 2010
This review is from: CBeebies: Song Time (Audio CD)
i bought this cd for my 2year old son as he loves all of the cbeebies programmes and sings along to them. i got this for him to sing along even when the programmes are finished. i was really happy with the price and it only took a few days to be delivered so i knew i would have it in time for christmas. i would recommend it to any one buying for a child between 1-6. theyll enjoy singing along and so will you because the songs are so catchy. the packaging was well wrapped so the cd wouldnt get damaged and it ws in excellent condition when it arrived. im a very happy customer. thanx amazon!!