Profile for HUTCHISON > Reviews

Adorable Animal Knits for Little People
Adorable Animal Knits for Little People
by Nuriya Khegay

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Oct. 2013
Just recieved this book and lovin all the patterns,lovin it that there are mitts and socks to match the designs....The reindear balacava is must for christmas......gonna meed to subsitute yarns,but I wont let that hold me back ....just too excited about this book...

Vintage Knit Hats: 21 Patterns for Timeless Fashions
Vintage Knit Hats: 21 Patterns for Timeless Fashions
by Kathryn Fulton

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointimg, 24 Oct. 2013
I watched and waited for months for this book to be released...I am so disapointed ,very un-interesting designs,only about 3 that I could say you'd actially want to wear....I gave this book 1 star and thats for The Bakerboy cap...The book itself is just a huge disapointment,buy a few old patterns from a charity shop instead .

Animal Hats
Animal Hats
by Vanessa Mooncie

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Animal Hats (Paperback)
Wow,this is a fantastic book.I made at least 10 hats ,The Rabbit.The dog,The chicken,and the Lion and also used the basic patterns for some designs of my own,a chirpy hat for our spurs supporting grandsons and 2 Red nose hats for my grand daughters,they were big hits.....substituted wool for some less expensive brands . This book has easy to follpw instrictions,you dont have to go to the expense of lining the hats ,they look fab without,of yoir on a budget.This book will be the first I reach for when the winter arrives.

Vogue Knitting Very Easy Sweaters: 50 Simple, Stylish Designs
Vogue Knitting Very Easy Sweaters: 50 Simple, Stylish Designs
by Vogue Knitting

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 12 Sept. 2013
I HAVE JUST RECIEVED MY VOGUE BOOK,VERY EASY JUMPERS....I'D LIKE TO KNIT EVERY PATTERN IN THIS BOOK...MY 17 YEAR OLD GRANDAUGHTER HAS ALREADY CHOSEN THE COWL TOP AND WRISTERS,GREAT BECAUSE THEY ARE SIMPLE AND ON 8MM NEEDLES..LOVE THE WAY THIS BOOK HAS BEEN SET OUT WITH CABLES,STOCKING STITCH, LIGHT/LACY ALL IN GROUPS ,EACH PATTERN TELLS YOU NEEDLE SIZE,WOOL THICKNESS AND GAUGE,ALSO A GUIDE TO DIFFICULTY OF THE PATTERN,ALL VERY HELPFUL, TURN TO THE BACK OF THE BOOK AND THERE'S A YARN GUIDE CHART MAKING IT ALL VERY EASY TO SUBSTITUTE YARNS...LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA BE BUSY THIS WINTER,SO BEFORE I START I'M OFF TO MY HOME IN TURKEY TO BUY SOME WOOL....HAPPY KNITTING,IF YOU ONLY BUY ONE BOOK THIS WINTER MAKE IT THIS ONE !!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2014 2:42 AM GMT

Knitting In The Details: Charming Designs to Knit and Embellish
Knitting In The Details: Charming Designs to Knit and Embellish
by Lousia Harding

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 29 Aug. 2013
I just love this book,gives you lots of ideas of how to make your knitted garments just a little special..
I just love this book,and can see myself using it for a very long time.

Spirit
Spirit
by Kim Hargreaves

4.0 out of 5 stars II, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Spirit (Paperback)
I just love all of Kim Hargreaves books,and so does my daughter ,looks as if I will be busy this winter...only problem is some of the wool required is 4ply,the designs are always very stylish so I can forgive this

The Craft Library: Adorable Knits for Tiny Tots
The Craft Library: Adorable Knits for Tiny Tots
by Zoe Mellor

5.0 out of 5 stars what a fab book., 12 July 2013
This book is by far one of the best books I have purchased ... Currently making the little pirate jumper , one small problem is the graphs are a little small but don't let this stop you buying a brilliant book , I just got a good friend to blow them up.................

Essentially Feminine Knits
Essentially Feminine Knits
by Lene Holme Samoe

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS BOOK, 17 Mar. 2013
AGAIN,JUST LOVIN THIS BOOK.....MY GIRLS LOVE IT TOO,EVEN MY GRANDAUGHTER HAS CHOSEN SOME OF THE DESIGNS,THATS BRILL AS SHE'S JUST 17 ....

Aran Knits: 23 Contemporary Designs Using Classic Cable Patterns
Aran Knits: 23 Contemporary Designs Using Classic Cable Patterns
by Martin Storey

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BOOK, 17 Mar. 2013
MY DAUGHTER HAS CHOSEN SO MANY DESIGNS FROM THIS.....I'M GONNA BE BUSY...LOOKING FOR SUSTITUTE WOOLS, HAVE TO WAIT TILL I VISIT TURKEY...