Profile for B Czepulkowski > Reviews

B Czepulkowski

Tiger Forest: A Visual Study of Ranthambhore National Park
Tiger Forest: A Visual Study of Ranthambhore National Park
by Chris Brunskill

5.0 out of 5 stars Sundar Bagh! Meaning 'Beautiful Tiger' in Hindi!, 22 Feb. 2006
This is the most beautifil pictorial study of the tigers in Ranthambhore National Park. It also features a selection of wildlife found there. I am due to visit this wondrous place in March... I bought the book with the trip in mind and although I am only spending two days there it really inspired me. The phtography is excellent, the clarity and deatil is superb. It really gives an insight into the world of the magnificant tiger. The pictures of the tiger in full flight are incredible.
Well done to Chris Brunskill for taking such fantastic photographs! Champion! Turn me loose!

Jose Mourinho: Made in Portugal - the Authorised Biography
Jose Mourinho: Made in Portugal - the Authorised Biography
by Luís Lourenço

5.0 out of 5 stars Mourinho the Magician, 10 Jan. 2005
This is a fabulous book which is a must for all Chelsea fans and in fact any football fan! It gives a marvellous insight into this fantastic manager, and helps us understand what makes him tick. I feel insprired by his words and he keeps my spirits high.I love the passage about not looking back but looking forward to the future.
He is a remarkable man and deserves all the success he is going to get in this country.
I will always love him forever! BUY this book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2015 8:42 PM GMT

Rockpile
Rockpile

5.0 out of 5 stars Taxi to the terminal zone, 1 Jun. 2004
This review is from: Rockpile (Audio CD)
This is another great edition to any collection whether you are a Dave Edmunds fan or not. I am.. so the review may be somewhat biased, but the superb version of the 'Promised Land' is worth the money alone.
Also great haunting songs on here such as 'Hell of a Pain' and 'Egg or the Hen', the better known driving song 'Down, down, down', all compete for my affections.
This is not one his most well known albums, but there are hidden gems on here the show his true talents.
This is a guitarist and half who has never really gets the recognition he deserves.

The Essential
The Essential
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Dog!, 28 May 2004
This review is from: The Essential (Audio CD)
Hot diggity! This is an excellent addition to my collection of CD's! I had the 78rpm version of Hot Diggity by Perry Como, and although I have a turntable which still plays 78's the whereabouts of the vinyl is unknown!
There are so many great songs on the album, including It's impossible, Magic Moments and Delaware, and many more. (I'm sure all you youngsters have also heard Papa loves Mambo).
I'm so happy to be able to hear Hot Diggity on my iPod, this is a great feelgood song and the boring train journey I have to drudgery every day is made more bearable by such songs!
Go get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fo-dee-o-dee-do-do, 28 May 2004
Wow! The Rubettes revisited. I can play them on my iPod now! I have a stack of old vinyl in the garage in boxes which I can't get to, so thanks to Amazon, I have raided their on line shelves and treated myself to oldies but goodies.
This is a superb album, full of the great sound of the Rubettes. Their foot-tapping, rock and roll style with sweet heavenly voices is a joy! This is heaven to me!
Great to get away from the rap (with a silent 'C').
If glam rock is your thing buy it now! It does not disappoint!

5.0 out of 5 stars Foe-dee-oh-dee-do-do!, 28 May 2004
Wow! Rubettes revisited! I have a pile of vinyl in the garage in boxes which I can't ever get to... so I've been cleaning amazon out of old artistes CD's!
This one is fantastic! The great sound of the Rubettes in all their glory. I was a big Glam rock fan (still am), but the rocking, foot-tapping sound of the Rubettes with all their sweet voices is what heaven is like I'm sure.
Thank the Lord for rock and roll and we can get away from Rap (with a silent 'C'.)
Get it for your collection!