Profile for youhoo > Reviews

Content by youhoo

youhoo

Vitamin B Complex 180 tablets (6 month supply) - Contains all Eight B Vitamins in 1 Tablet, Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, D-Biotin & Folic Acid
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

TCP GU10 5 Watt LED Halogen Spotlight Replacement, Pack of 6, White
TCP GU10 5 Watt LED Halogen Spotlight Replacement, Pack of 6, White
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Which best buy. This product will save me a lot ..., 1 Feb. 2016
Which best buy. This product will save me a lot of money over it's lifetime and slow down global warming. No brainer.

Spear & Jackson Newcastle 16-inch Tubular Steel Shovel
Spear & Jackson Newcastle 16-inch Tubular Steel Shovel

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is fantastic. I saw a professional gardener using it and ..., 1 Feb. 2016
This product is fantastic. I saw a professional gardener using it and thought I would try. You can dig deeper with it, so it's ideal for digging out larger shrubs. Because the handle is metal it won't break when you use it to lever the shrub out.

Trend TREAIRPRO Air Shield Pro Powered Respirator
Trend TREAIRPRO Air Shield Pro Powered Respirator

2.0 out of 5 stars The helmet is top heavy. Despite adjusting and even ..., 1 Feb. 2016
The helmet is top heavy. Despite adjusting and even installing extra pads I couldn't prevent the helmet slipping down over my eyes whenever I look down on a piece of work. I'm considering buying the ear defenders to try to prevent this, but they're very expensive. I've got out of the habit of using it because of the drawbacks.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 21 Jun. 2013
I am enjoying writing old school. Nice. Is this vintage? Some mess, but buying Parker pens and refills through amazon is good value IMHO. There I've reached the required number of words.

HEX HX1050 CODE Wallet iPhone 4/4S Brown
HEX HX1050 CODE Wallet iPhone 4/4S Brown
Offered by Elegant accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but mine broke., 21 Jun. 2013
This is a beautiful product especially in the tan. Apple sell it in their store and they say that they thoroughly test products before they stock them. However mine broke quite quickly and I was refunded. My wife's is still working. You have to take the phone out of the wallet to take a picture.

The Woman who Changed Her Brain: Unlocking the Extraordinary Potential of the Human Mind
by Barbara Arrowsmith-Young

1.0 out of 5 stars None the wiser, 21 Jun. 2013
As some others have said in their reviews this book sheds little light on the technique of neuroplasticity, except for the author's assertion that it works across a broad range of learning disabilities. I am surprised that given their reviews that the reviewers chose to give the book so many stars.

What's Stopping You?: Why Smart People Don't Always Reach Their Potential and How You Can.
by Robert Kelsey

5.0 out of 5 stars acquire life skills fast., 9 Dec. 2011
Mr Kelsey's economically written book summarises the ideas from a greatest hits of business self help books. You feel as if you're quickly acquiring life skill as you read. It's well written, to the point and doesn't over-promise. I bought this book for myself and my directionless nephew. My dad's going to buy it on the back of my recommendations and the testaments on amazon.