Profile for Caroline Plowman > Reviews

Content by Caroline Plowman

Caroline Plowman (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
S-noilite® Vogue Long Straight Layer Full Head Wigs Cosplay Costume Party Daily Fancy Dress (23inch, dark brown)
Offered by UK PNC Shopping Mall

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for cosplay, 21 Jun. 2017
I brought this for my Rosita Espinosa cosplay. The character doesn't have a fringe so I just pinned it back and hid it underneath the hat! I was worried that it would look cheap and nasty because Of the price but I was very happy with it. After a few hours of wearing it, it may need a brush to look revived again.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Merrell Ridgepass Mid Waterproof, Women's Lace-Up High Rise Hiking Shoes - Castle Rock/Periwinkle, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those long cold wet walks!, 3 Dec. 2016
These are super comfy and I suffer from a few problems with my feet. After having surgery going wrong I've struggled to find many shoes that are comfortable. I've found that cheaper outdoor shoes have been too solid and not very cushioning causing me pain, these however fit well and feel comfortable to walk in. If you have narrow heels these are perfect as they have the high rise preventing from slipping. I wore them for a walk up a steep hill where there was wet grass and cold winds, and my feet were dry and warm the whole time. The only minor annoyance was that my flat feet were affected slightly but I definitely need to get some inserts to help. I wouldn't say it's the shoe as such although they don't have the arch like shape ups or Mbts do which help me greatly with my flat feet but don't keep my feet dry or withstand the environment so much! I got these in the sale around £66 which I feel is a reasonable price.

Maxsimafoto® - Compatible Wireless IR Remote Control for Nikon D5500 D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5300 P7100 P7800 P7700 D5000 D3200 D3300 D3000 D40 D60 D70 D90 D100 P6000 8400 8800 F75 F65 F55, LiteTouch 150ED, 140ED, 130ED, 110S, 100W, D600, D610, D750 Nikon 1, J1, J2, J3, S1, V1, V2 as ML-L3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 29 Jun. 2015
This little remote has been so handy in many situations. It's especially handy when you are wanting a shot with everyone involved or it's just you and a partner/friend and want to catch the scene. The range isn't extremely long but you should check the product description to see if it suits your needs.

Pretty Perfect Nipple Daisies Pack of 5 Pairs for Single Use, Protecting your modesty, Reliable, Comfortable, Discreet, Soft & smooth.
Offered by Cosmetics4u (U.K.) Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Covers you discreetly but not for sensitive skin, 29 Jun. 2015
These are very handy and cover you discreetly. Unfortunately they are not for people with sensitive skin, I came out in red with the exact shape of the sticker after and it stays for quite a while!

Bartending Practice Bottle - Plus nozzle - Shatterproof Specialist Bottle (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it and even I couldn't resist having a go, 4 Jan. 2015
Brought this for my partner who used to work in a bar and always wanted to get the hang of juggling and learning numerous skills with the bottles. He loved it and even I couldn't resist having a go. It's great fun and a good present for young men or those who are into learning circus skills.

happypet Springwood Scratch Mat with cat nip
happypet Springwood Scratch Mat with cat nip
Offered by WUNDAPETS

4.0 out of 5 stars He loved it and the cat nip was very strong, 4 Jan. 2015
I purchased this for a cat that was in a small holding pen and needed something flat to scratch to keep him occupied. It came very quickly before its estimated delivery time. He needed to keep rested as he had broken toes on his back foot but a cat needs to scratch. He loved it and the cat nip was very strong. It's quite small and not that heavy weighted but it comes with a string so you can tie it upright or to something to stop it moving. This is perfect for a kitten or for a cat in quarantine, but you might want something sturdier for an adult cat.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stark Industries approved, 12 Jun. 2014
Brought this for my dad who is a bit of a nerd! We managed to order the wrong size and did have to pay a small fee for a return and replacement so choose carefully! But he loves this jumper so well worth it. Has been washed a few times and have not had a problem with fading or bobbling as of yet.

Hama Tripod Bag - Black
Hama Tripod Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Hama Tripod Bag - Black (Camera)
Couldn't fault this tripod bag. It's padded making it very comfortable to carry a bulky tripod. You can adjust the strap to carry over your shoulder.

Pearl Color Inlay Version-Valentine's Day Functional Lock & Key Stainless Steel Couples Necklace & Bracelet Set Including Chain, Cz Accented N11299

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, although a little cheap, 12 Jun. 2014
I love this idea of a key and padlock shared between each couple. When I received the set the heart on the bracelet became loose when trying to open with the key. I requested a refund and there was no problem there. I had another set sent to me which worked functionally. I have given this 3 stars as I do like them but I am disappointed a little with the quality. I would be happier to pay more for a better made set. The bracelet only can be taken off by the key which is not always accessible! So would be better with a release lock added. So far there has been no damage when wearing in the shower. The dog tag necklace looks good when in the case but on my partner looks a little small making the necklace less masculine! Although considering the price (£8 each) you can't expect too much!

i-Blason Armorbox for Apple iPhone 5C Dual Layer Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumpers (Black, iPhone 5C)
Offered by I-Blason EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Protective Case, 20 Feb. 2014
I have had this phone case since October 2013 and it has protected my phone well. I do not know of many other phones that come with a built in screen for this price. My screen has become a little less sensitive but saying that I kept the plastic protector on as well which is not necessary once having the built in screen protector (but i'm very clumsy so wanted to keep it on). It has handy buttons for the off switch and volumes and covers for the silent switch and cable inserts which open when needed. The seller seems genuinely nice and was very willing to help when I had a question. They also packed a small treat with the package which was thoughtful and a small letter of thanks. The only thing I would say is that It could do with a bit more rubber on it for more shock absorbency. The rubber at the front and sides of the phone are good but there are only small circles of rubber at the back which have unfortunately all fallen out. (This does not make the case less protective but takes away any grip when placing on surfaces) But I have not found a better protective phone case than this and would say its worth the money and that I'm quite pleased with it. I have also dropped in numerous times and I have had no problem (as of yet!) with cracking of the screen or damage.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5