Profile for Bethh > Reviews

Bates Motel: Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vera Farmiga
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bates Motel: Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Ever since I saw the advertisement for this TV show I thought it looked amazing. I haven't actually seen the film psycho but you don't need to as it is very loosely based. I thought the first season DVD without knowing anything about it and just hope for the best. I think the first series was a bit slow as it was about half way through before it started getting good but the second season has always kept you on its toes. I think the writers of this programme are very cleaver in how they plot the storyline as it goes at the right pace. There's always a good build up and the plot doesn't go on too long or too short. Vera especially who plays the mother Norma Bates is fabulous. Her and Freddie Highmore present and create the weird and wonderful mother and son bonding. This programme keeps getting better and better as it goes along. So glad I stuck with watching it because season 2 was amazing and I can't wait to see what happens in season 3.

If you like drama I would definitely recommend it!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2014 8:55 PM BST

Pretty Little Liars: Season 3 [DVD]
Pretty Little Liars: Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ashley Benson
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Show, 30 Dec. 2013
This show is possibly my favourite show thats ever aired. I've seen both the first and second series at least twice through. I'm disappointed season 3 still hasn't aired in the UK yet, but it is still an amazing series, you never know what to expect.

BLUE Eeyore Donkey Unisex Kigurumi Onesie Animal Pajama Cosplay Costume Pyjamas (S (150-160cm))

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 15 Dec. 2013
I am very pleased with the delivery and the price of it as it is a disney item. Not sure about the quality as I have it wrapped up already but hopefully it will be well worth it! :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILL!, 10 Dec. 2013
Very impressed! I wanted to get one that wasn't too expensive as it will only be worn a few times a year so I also got a size bigger than normal too to make it last. Doesn't look cheap, great quality and the delivery was great too, within 2/3 days I'd already received it! :)

NPW DIY Fashion Glitter T-Shirt Transfers (Vintage Lace)
NPW DIY Fashion Glitter T-Shirt Transfers (Vintage Lace)
Offered by Beautifeye

5.0 out of 5 stars ..., 9 Dec. 2013
Well I saw this in a shop and wanted to buy it as a secret santa gift however the limit was £5 and in the shop it was quite a few pounds over therefore I am glad I found it on amazon cause now my secret santa gift is sorted!!

Breaking Bad - Season 1-4 [DVD]
Breaking Bad - Season 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston
Offered by Amore DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope its good!, 9 Dec. 2013
Thought it was great for the price as I know how expensive box sets are sometimes. This was wanted as a gift for someone who has never seen this yet so hopefully these 4 seasons will keep him going. (Better pricing then HMV as i've noticed that you get 3 seasons for not far off the same price)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Dec. 2013
Bought this as a christmas present for my boyfriend. I hope he loves it as he's a massive BBT fan. Printing on it is great and can clearly see it on the purple t-shirt. I never understand boys sizing but it looks like it will fit.

DESPICABLE ME MINIONS SMILE CUSTOM CARTOON HARD CASE COVER FOR IPHONE 4 4S
DESPICABLE ME MINIONS SMILE CUSTOM CARTOON HARD CASE COVER FOR IPHONE 4 4S
Offered by UK SELLER EatMyCase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 9 Dec. 2013
Absolutely love this. I am minion obsessed at 18 years old and love buying myself phone cases. This was mega cheap and the printing on it looks FAB! Overall love the product, no problems with it and it has constantly been on my phone since I received it months ago!

Camera Lens Cup Stylish Drinking Coffee / Tea Mug Designed To Look Like A Canon SLR Lens
Offered by Desire IT (DISPATCHED FROM UK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 9 Dec. 2013
I was expecting it to look a little different then it did, however for the price it was decent enough, a little too plastic looking but overall a decent gift.

Cadbury Chocolate Chunk Mug, Official Gift Boxed
Cadbury Chocolate Chunk Mug, Official Gift Boxed

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 9 Dec. 2013
It's okay for size, a little small but the right size you'd expect with it been cheap.
I am disappointed however by the printing. The word 'cadburys' is imprinted (just) in brown so it doesn't stand out very well.

Filled it with cadburys chocolate though so I'm hoping it will do my friend justice for a christmas present.

Page: 1 | 2