Profile for SEB > Reviews

SEB

This Book Will Make You Feel Beautiful
This Book Will Make You Feel Beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommend, 2 Feb. 2015
I'm a big fan of the other books in this series so thought i'd get this one too and I'm so pleased I did. Like the others it's super easy to read, really practical and thoughtfully laid out. The advise is really sensible - a bit like speaking to a very wise friend.
I would throughly recommend this book, as well as the others in the series.

This Book Will Make You Happy
This Book Will Make You Happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Really very helpful, 4 Mar. 2014
I bought this book along with the others in the series and I have found them incredibly helpful. They are easy to read but also really instructive. I would thoroughly recommend.

This Book Will Make You Sleep
This Book Will Make You Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommend, 4 Mar. 2014
I have suffered with sleep difficulties for years and this book made me think about insomnia in a different way. Would thoroughly recommend.

This Book Will Make You Calm