Profile for VICKI SAMANTHA > Reviews

Content by VICKI SAMANTHA

VICKI SAMANTHA (England)

Light/Medium Mineral Magic 3 in 1 Self Correcting Mineral Powder 10g and Profess
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

1.0 out of 5 stars Its like you're wearing no make-up at all...literally, 21 Mar. 2015
0 stars. This product was terrible. I was open minded about it after seeing the fantastic advert and how it covered redness etc and for a change from my normal mineral brand I thought I would give this a go and save some money. It didn't do anything. There was no coverage whatsoever and I tried with the brush and the pad. And I know how to apply this type of make-up but it did nothing. The redness was still there in my problem areas but even where my skin is better the powder just didn't even show. I know they say on the packet "Its so light and ultra fine it won't even feel like you're wearing make-up" yeah and it won't look it either you may as well use a product from your imagination. Im sticking with my more expensive brand because at least that actually works. Oh and one last thing this product has a horrible smell.

STYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 VARIOUS DESIGN CARD POCKET HOLDER PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + FREE STYLUS (Pink Flower on White Book Flip)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe its only £2.99! Doesn't look cheap, 24 Feb. 2015
Its even prettier than the picture! I chose the white background with pink flowers and it has a lovely silver sheen to it. My phone fits perfectly and the magnetic clasp is strong and it certainly doesn't look as cheap as £2.99! You'd pay £10 easily if you bought it in one of the shops on the high street. I love the fact it has space for cards too I can take this instead of my purse when I use a small bag to go to the cinema etc Im thrilled with this purchase and the delivery was superquick. The only thing is the stylus pen didn't work but Im not bothered at all and I didn't need that anyway. If you want a really lovely mobile phone cover that is made well and with pretty designs and usefulness I recommend this!

The Better Sleep Company Duck Feather & Down Duvet 10.5 tog 250 Thread Count Cotton Cover (Single)
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Dec. 2014
Wonderfully warm and just what I wanted

Reddmango ANGORA MR118 4GB Digital Audio Player
Reddmango ANGORA MR118 4GB Digital Audio Player

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Dec. 2014
I brought one of these a couple of years ago and it worked fine for the price. So I thought I'd get another one as a present for someone not too bothered by fancy technology. I put all the mp3 songs on to make sure it worked. But within 5 minutes it just froze, none of the buttons did anything! It had been working perfectly in the first few minutes and I even found the headphones it came with were absolutely fine. Disappointing to have to return this item but its just not useable.

Shakespeare: The Tempest [Shakespeare's Globe on Screen] [DVD] [2014] [NTSC]
Shakespeare: The Tempest [Shakespeare's Globe on Screen] [DVD] [2014] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Roger Allam

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, 1 Jun. 2014
I was lucky enough to see this live and even though the DVD has yet to come out, I just had to post a review. Im not a die-hard fan of Shakespeare but this play truly captured my imagination. Prospero and Miranda really stood out for me, the power of their performances was first class and I understand that this version may be slightly different because of the live aspect, but the performance I saw was also incredibly funny in places. Colin Morgan again proves what an exceptional actor he is and a very skilled physical artist too. Ariel is ethereal and the way he consistently blinks is extraordinary and you truly believe he is a spirit as he is so unlike the others. The costumes were beautiful, the Globe is truly a magical theatre and I hope the DVD captures at least some of that magic.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2014 6:18 PM BST

Brokeback Mountain: Story to screenplay
Brokeback Mountain: Story to screenplay
by Annie Proulx

5.0 out of 5 stars Brokeback Lives On, 17 Mar. 2006
Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay is a superb source of further reading for all those who loved the film. Not only can you relive your favourite scenes by reading the screenplay, but you also get Annie Proulx's magnificent short story. As if that wasn't enough, the three essays by Annie Proulx, Diana Ossana and Larry Mcnurtry provide fascinating insight into the process of bringing this acclaimed story to the cinema. I particularly enjoyed Annie Proulxs contributon simply for her honesty and generous nature in allowing her characters to be brought to life on film.So if you need to know more about Brokeback Mountain, or simply want to explore more deeply the ideas and thoughts behind this striking film, then I highly recommend this book as it provides a richer experience of the film.