Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Profile for M. Eayres > Reviews

Content by M. Eayres

M. Eayres "kindofmagic" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Your Photo Collage Canvas Print - Personalised on Box/Wrapped 24x16 inch by Bellevue Print
Offered by Patty's canvas

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and great colours!, 2 Oct. 2016
Perfect! We ordered a collage picture for our little girls birthday. The end result was excellent and greatly appreciated. Would definitely recommend! Unlike some of the other canvasses I have ordered in the past, the colours on this picture are so vibrant.

Topop Super-Bright Solar-Powered Spotlight Build in Auto-on/off Light Sensor, Remote Illuminated Waterproof, Built-in Battery with Wireless Plastic Exterior Security Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job really well, 2 Oct. 2016
Really great light! It's been outside for a couple of months now and had no problems. Charges up well, and produces a bright light

BIG 40mm Self Adhesive Wiggle Eyes, Pack of 10
BIG 40mm Self Adhesive Wiggle Eyes, Pack of 10
Offered by Kids B Crafty®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eyes, 2 Oct. 2016
Perfect. Does the job. Nice and sticky so they don't come off

Tech Armor - HD Maximum Clarity Film Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 7 Plus (5.5 inch) - Clear [3-Pack]
Offered by Tech Armor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector, 2 Oct. 2016
Great screen protector. Not too thick like some and covers the screen perfectly! Easy to apply and once fitted you don't notice that it is there. Also this has been designed for the iPhone 7 Plus unlike some that are just iPhone 6 specs rebranded. Would recommend!

15 Connector for Husqvarna Automower of
15 Connector for Husqvarna Automower of

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 1 Oct. 2016
Does the job! And much cheaper than buying direct from Flymo!

TSUM TSUM PLUTO JESSIE PAINT YOUR OWN FIGURE & BRUSH & 5 PAINTS KIDS FUN GIFT
TSUM TSUM PLUTO JESSIE PAINT YOUR OWN FIGURE & BRUSH & 5 PAINTS KIDS FUN GIFT

2.0 out of 5 stars The ad is very misleading! You only get one not two as shown!, 1 Oct. 2016
The ad is very misleading! The picture clearly shows both a Pluto and a Jesse Tsum Tsum figure, however you only receive one and that is also chosen for you. As other sellers are selling these for cheaper they are very overpriced! Not worth them money! Feel very ripped off. If we didn't need it for a birthday gift the next day I would have definitely returned the item.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit the iPhone 7 Plus as advertised. The ..., 25 Sept. 2016
Doesn't fit the iPhone 7 Plus as advertised. The front camera is covered by the screen protector causing fuzzy images. The recess for the camera is above the speaker slot but on the iPhone 7 the camera is to the left of the phone speaker. There is at least a 2mm gap all around the edge of the screen and as the screen protector is very thick it looks dreadful.
Think they have taken the iPhone 6 Plus case and rebranded it!! Utter rubbish!!

Dance Into The Light [VINYL]
Dance Into The Light [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome re-master! Think it's better this time round!, 26 Feb. 2016
I was in my mid 20's when this was first released, and was never really one of my favourite Phil Collins albums. In fact I was in two minds whether to buy this re-mastered vinyl, was just going to get 'Hello, I must be going' but thought I would complete the set. And I am glad I did! Think this sounds better than the original, and really makes me wonder why I never really took to it first time round. Maybe it's because I've grown up a bit since then! The re- master on this is superb. I think it has a better balance overall. The individual instruments can be clearly heard and the whole tone is much smoother and precise. Maybe it is because it is on vinyl that it has a warmer tone to it.
It has bought back some memories and given me a much greater appreciation of this somewhat overlooked album, which I think I will now give it the respect it deserves!

McCulloch M46-125WR Petrol Wheeled Rotary
McCulloch M46-125WR Petrol Wheeled Rotary

1.0 out of 5 stars So impractical and poorly designed!, 11 Oct. 2015
The worst lawnmower! So where do I start, there are so many things wrong with this machine it is unbelievable. I had high hopes for this machine, but it seems that unless your lawn is like a bowling green it just doesn't cope. I have a slight gradient in my lawn an this thing simply just stops on the way up, you would think a petrol lawn mower would have the power. Then it leaves most of the grass on the lawn instead of the grass collector, this in turn causes other problems with not only clumps of grass all over the lawn but then gets so congested in the blade housing that again the engine just stops. I have had the rear wheels simply lock up and the skid on the lawn leaving lovely tyre tracks. Also when you try and turn this thing at the end of the row, it is virtually impossible and again the back wheels lock so leave ridiculous skid marks, which just ruin the lawn. The handle bars do not lock in place properly and are always coming loose. If you try and turn in on its side (which you have to do regularly due to the grass congestion) the petrol and the oil leak out the side, despite both caps being on as tight as possible. The instructions are poor. I am so disappointed as I was really hoping this would make cutting the lawn easier, but has in fact made it take 5 times longer. The one positive thing to say about this product is that if you do get it going for more than 2 minutes at a time and you do have a completely flat lawn, then it can give a nice cut. But for me it is going back to Amazon and I will be sticking with my old cheap electric one, which does a far superior job to this.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best E Cigarette I have found!, 4 Aug. 2014
Ordered Liquipal e cigarette as my previous eGO one used to leak. Not with Liquipal! Excellent build quality and provide a really smooth vape. Far superior to my previous eGO version. Highly recommend this product. Shame they do not sell eLiquids to go with it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3