Profile for njk_85 > Reviews

njk_85 "njk_85"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 17 Jan. 2013
I was really disappointed in these when they arrived as I was expecting something with much better quality. I had high hopes but felt they fell short of the mark as the material looked and felt very cheap and the 'fluff' started falling off remarkably quickly. The colour (pink) was nice and they were delivered quickly, however they are not much cheaper than slippers from a well known high street whose slippers are a much better quality and I suspect will last a lot longer.

Creative Wooden Toys : Mr Teddy Bear large dress up box [Toy]
Creative Wooden Toys : Mr Teddy Bear large dress up box [Toy]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for young children, 17 Jan. 2013
Bought as a gift for my god daughter as my children have an identical one which has been thoroughly played with. It helps improve hand eye coordination for toddlers and is like a very basic jigsaw, my eldest (4) still likes to play with it to create different clothing styles for the bears. A very reasonable price for a toy that has had so much use.

S'mores Crunch
S'mores Crunch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: S'mores Crunch (Grocery)
What is possibly the largest box of Lucky Charms available to buy arrived very quickly (i was genuinely surprised as to how quickly they had managed to get them to me) and as always they were delicious. Perfect breakfast treat for Christmas morning, only problem is they taste so good the rest of the family keep eating them too

Arguing About Language (Arguing About Philosophy)
Arguing About Language (Arguing About Philosophy)
by Darragh Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential collection of texts for anyone studying Philosophy of Language, 17 Jan. 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my husband as it is a core text for his final year of his Philosophy degree. Book arrived very quickly and in excellent condition, a must have book for anyone studying this subject.

Imperial Entanglements: A Star Wars Miniatures Expansion (Star Wars Miniatures Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pack, for a good price, 17 Jan. 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my husband who is an avid collector. The pack came quickly, was in excellent condition and my husband very much enjoyed his gift.

Love's Labour's Lost [DVD] [2000]
Love's Labour's Lost [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Alessandro Nivola

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful, if somewhat corny adaptation, 17 Jan. 2013
No it's not a word for word adaptation of Shakespeare's original play, yes some of the acting is a bit flat and it is incredibly corny in places. That said the 1930's musical style does bring something wonderful to the performance and it is very watchable and enjoyable to non Shakespeare buffs. I agree with a previous review that the scene at the masquerade ball is a bit extreme for U performance and would have thought it would have been rated PG. However, despite its flaws I love this adaptation and having owned it on VHS I had to get the DVD version too. The DVD is even better as it has extra features including deleted scenes, bloopers, the original trailer and a featurette.

Haba Basic Building Blocks Starter Set (Large)
Haba Basic Building Blocks Starter Set (Large)
Offered by FairToys.nl

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Toy, 31 May 2012
These blocks are fantastic, you can make really quite complex structures out of them or a simple tower for the joy of knocking it down. Both my 4 yr old and my 2 yr old loves them. They have replaced a number of their plastic toys and are a lot more durable than the plastic counterparts ever were. They are played with every day and not just for building, somedays they are ice cream, sometimes they are their picnic and sometimes items in a shop.

We also have the marble runs by Haba and the two work together faultlessly. Together or separate they provide hours of entertainment for my girls (and my husband). I wouldn't be without them now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Dec. 2011
I love love love this shampoo. I have psoriasis of the scalp and previously was having to use a medicated shampoo which wasn't doing much to help. I have used this for a few weeks now and it has completely cleared my psoriasis up, it smells really nice and have even found my hair much easier to style after using it. Additionally my hair is much less greasy for a much longer after using it. I'm a convert!

Aloe Vera/Tea Tree Handwash 300ml
Aloe Vera/Tea Tree Handwash 300ml
Offered by Superfood Market

4.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable product, 21 Dec. 2011
This soap foam up well but is a little more watery than what I am used too. It also has an incredibly strong scent which lingers for ages. Honestly I'm not overly keep on this scent but I have used other scents of their products and really like those so I think it's just personal preference. Ultimately it does the job it's supposed to do with no chemical nasties and for a good price.

The Moon (Space)
The Moon (Space)
by Charlotte Guillain

5.0 out of 5 stars A Big Hit, 12 Dec. 2011
This review is from: The Moon (Space) (Paperback)
Both my children (3 & 1) adore this book. It is simple enough for my youngest to understand and start repeat phrases from ie moon, earth, naught (astronaut) and crater. Yet sparks my eldest's intrest about how the moon orbits the earth, how the craters are formed, why astronauts have to wear space suits ect. It has become a firm favourite in our house overnight, would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9