Profile for Anja L. > Reviews

Content by Anja L.

Anja L.

Invision® iPad 2 3 & 4 Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad 2 3 4 Cover Brown)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars My second one, 1 Mar. 2014
My iPad 2 carried one of these for three years, when a friend pointed out to me I that I needed a new one because the one I had looked a bit tatty. Which I guess was true, but I hadn't noticed as the cover was still fully intact and working. This cover is thin, snug and easy to use made with good imitation leather. Giving it 4 stars just because I feel it should be real leather to warrant a 5 star, and a real leather cover would last longer. However, I didn't hesitate to buy the same one again, because at the price, it is a great iPad cover. Would recommend!

Crucial CT480M500SSD1 2.5-inch 480GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive
Crucial CT480M500SSD1 2.5-inch 480GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive
Offered by SELECT ELITE

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says, 1 Mar. 2014
I bought this to upgrade my macbook pro mid 2009. It works a treat. Fast startup, a little bit of delay on wake up, but overall I am very happy with this drive and also the price compared to other brands. Would recommend!

Speck SeeThru Satin Lightweight Polycarbonate Hard Shell Protective Case Cover for 13 Inch MacBook Pro - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 1 Mar. 2014
To me this is one of the most stylish and complementary covers you can use on a mac. I bought this case 4 years ago for my mac book pro mid 2009, and I have been really pleased with it. My mac has travelled with me a lot and a few months ago the bottom corner 'clips' broke so the bottom cover could not stay on. However, I guess 4 years of constant wear is acceptable, and after looking around I decided to replace it with one exactly the same. I have not regretted this! The fit is snug and the feel of the rubberised outer is really nice. Would recommend!

Ram memory upgrades 8GB kit (4GBx2) DDR3 PC3 8500 1066MHz for your 2009 / 2010 Apple Macbook Pro & iMac
Offered by Farbrengen

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep!, 1 Mar. 2014
I installed these RAM in my macbook pro mid 2009 approximately 6 weeks ago. They have worked as should be expected. Super easy to change. Great protective packaging too. Would recommend.

Complete 30 Piece Professional Screwdriver Set for Apple MacBook Pro
Complete 30 Piece Professional Screwdriver Set for Apple MacBook Pro
Offered by PrecisionTools

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little kit, 1 Mar. 2014
My Macbook Pro mid 2009 needed upgrading, so I searched high and low for a kit that had the particular screwdrivers needed to replace the hard disk, battery and RAM. I finally came across this kit and it has all the bits I needed to get the job done. The small packaging is great too and easy to use - you don't have to fight to get the bits in and out. Just be careful not to tip it when the lid is off as they will fall out, which somewhat delayed my 'project' slightly. As some have mentioned the bits are not labelled but it was not a show stopper for me. I actually found it was part of the fun is using the kit. Would recommend.

EasyAcc® 13.3 inch Macbook Pro Felt Sleeve Carrying bag Ultrabook Laptop bag for Apple Macbook Pro + More - Grey (Dimension: 340x 250x 8 mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and protective, 1 Mar. 2014
I'm really pleased with this sleeve. It fits my macbook pro mid 2009 with a Speck Satin cover perfectly. It's a little bit tight to get the mac in and out, but it feels organic, so I suspect it will stretch a little over time. The sleeve is more padded than I anticipated which is a bonus as it provides greater protection than I thought it would. The colour is nice and it is just all round very stylish and great value for the price. I would not be embarrassed taking this with me to a business meeting at all. Would recommend!