Profile for Valerie Stupple > Reviews

Content by Valerie Stupple

Valerie Stupple "Val"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
QUALITY BROWN CREAM TARTAN CHECK WEAVE 18" THICK HEAVYWEIGHT CUSHION COVER #TRAT
Offered by PCJ SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars .Spruces up room, 7 May 2015
Great cushion covers that I bought with new cushion infill pads of same size. Like the material, good quality. Have not had to clean them yet, so can't comment.

LOCH CREAM BEIGE MULTI SCOTTISH IRISH TARTAN CHECK 18" THICK CUSHION COVER #OTAREC

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshes room instantly., 7 May 2015
Just what I was looking for. Nice size, good quality material. Have not had to clean it yet, but states on label a 30 degree machine wash. I bought new infill cushion pads to fill the cushion cover, which fit perfectly. Very pleased.

Natural Way Chicken Dog Biscuits, Small Bone Natural Treats 300 g (Pack of 5)
Natural Way Chicken Dog Biscuits, Small Bone Natural Treats 300 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggie Treats, 15 Mar. 2015
My dog loves these, what more can I say.

Top Dog: Everything You Need to Know to Make Your Mutt Marvellous
Top Dog: Everything You Need to Know to Make Your Mutt Marvellous
by Kate Bendix

5.0 out of 5 stars Better for my dog and for me., 11 Feb. 2015
Good reading but I was appalled at how badly I was feeding my dog. Have changed him over to a much better diet and he seems to be thriving.
I like the fact the book takes a practical, straight forward approach and is not an advertisement from any one pet food producer. When you read it you just think how right it is. I did not have any particular issues with my dog, i.e allergies, etc. but if I did or know of anyone who has I would definitely recommend they read this. I love the recipes section, have made quite a few of these and my dog has eaten all of them which is surprising as he used to be quite a picky, fussy eater.

Benefits Goodnight Dog Treats 130 g(Pack of 10)
Benefits Goodnight Dog Treats 130 g(Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime Treat, 1 Feb. 2015
My dog can be quite picky with his food/treats however he loves these. I give him these when putting him to bed. I like the idea there are no nasties in them, all good natural things only.

High Quality Trouser Braces / Suspender available in many different Design with real Leather Patten/ Strap - Made in Germany (Brown - 470)
Offered by XEIRA

5.0 out of 5 stars No more annoying trousers., 31 Dec. 2014
My partner loves these braces. Fit perfectly and stops his trousers falling down. Outdoor walking trousers had buttons already on,so he needed the ones with the buttonholes as opposed to the clips. Buttons fit end peices fine. Good quality. Very pleased.

New 3.8m Telescopic Ladder Aluminium Ladder Foldable Extendable Extension Steps with FREE CARRY BAG
Offered by Popamazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help around the house., 31 Dec. 2014
Bought these for the house and my partner to use mostly. Foldable in the title is a little misleading as they are telescopic but not foldable through 90 degrees like some ladders. I (and my partner) love them, very handy to carry about, easy to use, but yes watch your fingers on closing, great for putting in the car. Seem to be quite secure. Had a little bit of a puzzling thought as to how to fit the stability bar until we realised you just push through the plastic tags. Very pleased withem and just what we were looking for.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Only time will tell, 31 Dec. 2014
Like the other seeds I bought, these were for 2 gardeners for a competition. Arrived in foil packet with no information. Took ages to arrive as came from Singapore. Not sown yet so can't comment on growing.

Riviera Chocolate Brown Beige Tartan Non Slip Machine Washable Rug. Available in 7 Sizes (100cm x 150cm)
Offered by Rugs Supermarket (Dispatched Within 12 Hours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Rug, 31 Dec. 2014
Bought this rug for our conservatory to go on tile floor. Looks good appears to wear well, does not slip. Very pleased.

BodyMe 250g Organic Spanish Bee Pollen Granules
BodyMe 250g Organic Spanish Bee Pollen Granules
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bee Pollen, 14 May 2014
Have used bee pollen before but was having difficulty obtaining it - always out of stock. Saw this one and ordered it. Very pleased with it. Arrived promptly, tastes great mixed in with either muesli and yogurt or with my porridge. Definitely gives me more energy. Would recommend to anyone wishing a little boost, and it is completely natural, organic and there is no fear of any unpleasant side effects. Many thanks to those busy bees.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5