Profile for Pink Gilbert > Reviews

Content by Pink Gilbert

Pink Gilbert (Nottingham, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Dresser [DVD] [2004]
The Dresser [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Albert Finney

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this film., 4 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Dresser [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
A fabulous film that stands the test of time.

Kitchen Craft Home Made Spare Jam Straining Bag
Kitchen Craft Home Made Spare Jam Straining Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job., 4 Jan. 2016
This is a very handy little 'jelly' bag. it strains jam so that only they fine and clear jelly goes through. The waste material can sometime be turned in to 'cheese' which is a kind of jam made from the bits left in the jelly bag. You will need a straining stand; as the bag is attached to it. The stand is normally a red plastic stand that has four legs and sits on top of a bowl. My mum makes her own bags when she is serious about the quality of the jelly for competitions; and wants a really clear result.

Basket (Craft Workshop)
Basket (Craft Workshop)
by Polly Pollock

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 24 Nov. 2015
I went on a one-day basket weaving course; I now have the best enormous, flat basket thing ever.

This book is quite reassuring as it shows all of the equipment we used on the course. Some of the baskets are created using the same pattern. This book takes the user through many projects; which each teach the reader a new technique or pattern. I like it. If I ever get enough money to seriously start a new hobby; this will be the one.

I could just do with a few more pictures showing how to finish off; as I get nervous about finishing off as it is so easy for people to see the top.

A vey practical and clear book.

Pedal Exerciser bike mobility aid with adjustable resistance
Pedal Exerciser bike mobility aid with adjustable resistance
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars A good little piece of equipment., 21 Sept. 2015
It fold up so is easy to store, fairly light weight, easy to set up, easy to use, as a variable resistance. It has helped my circulation. It has removed my guilt for watching TV in the evening because I can switch on the washing machine, switch on the dishwasher, exercise for 10 minutes of each hour and feel completely justified. The only problem is that I used it the other day for 20 minutes and it got very hot near to where the pedals attach to the stand; I do not know whether that is meant to happen, or whether it needs to be oiled or something.

Capricorn One [DVD] [1979]
Capricorn One [DVD] [1979]
Dvd ~ Elliott Gould

5.0 out of 5 stars You must see this at least once!, 21 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Capricorn One [DVD] [1979] (DVD)
A film that stands the test of time. I have watched it at least 10 times, and still love it. All of the characters are strong from the spacemen to the politicians. The scary storyline is also completely believable.

Oblivion [DVD] [2013]
Oblivion [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise
Offered by DVDBayFBA

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth the bother, 21 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Oblivion [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Not his best fielm. So formulaic that I can't even remember anything about it. Dull, Dull, Dull!!!!

Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock
Offered by streetsahead

3.0 out of 5 stars Too slow for me., 9 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Gravity [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Blah, blah, blah. I found it more than a little bit boring, and fast forwarded through about half of it. However, it was well acted and the digital animation was awesome.

Breaking Bad - The Final Season* [DVD]
Breaking Bad - The Final Season* [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are find with thinking that the normal looking next door neighbour might be very, very naughty, give it a go., 9 Sept. 2015
I loved all of the Breaking Bad series.

Non Slip Aqua Rug
Non Slip Aqua Rug

5.0 out of 5 stars Super duper. We have used it for about 6 ..., 9 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Non Slip Aqua Rug
Super duper. We have used it for about 6 months. We bleach it, rinse it, then shove it in the washing machine. I don't know if we should; that is just what we do. It has worn very well. It has sort of suction pads on the back that stick to the shower to prevent movement or slipping. The water passes right through the mat, so does not pool. It is a good product.

The Cake Decorating Bible: Simple steps to creating beautiful cupcakes, biscuits, birthday cakes and more
by Juliet Sear

5.0 out of 5 stars A very instructive book, with many recipes for icing and decorating., 9 Sept. 2015
A very good book. The pictures of the end products may not wow you, but the instructions are very good. There are a lot of recipes and techniques for all occasions.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2015 6:50 PM BST