Profile for Melita > Reviews

Content by Melita

Melita

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Rise (Roam Series, Book Three)
Rise (Roam Series, Book Three)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Series!, 20 Mar. 2013
I cannot recommend the Roam Series highly enough! Kimberly Stedronsky​ portrays such an enthralling world with well developed characters that you feel the anguish with the characters through all of the plot twists! Rise provides a good ending to the trilogy, but having discovered that a fourth and fifth book (continuing the story with Rush, Violet and Eva) is planned, I am eagerly awaiting them to continue with this captivating story!

Fall (Roam Series, Book Two)
Fall (Roam Series, Book Two)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, 19 Mar. 2013
Fall is an excellent story that finds the perfect combination of fantasy and science fiction with romance to make an incredibly compelling plot. I found it utterly impossible to put down! Having been thoroughly hooked from the start of Roam, my high expectations for Fall were exceed! I can't wait to finish the series with Rise!

Roam (Roam Series, Book One)
Roam (Roam Series, Book One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating!, 18 Mar. 2013
Roam is refreshingly different Young Adult story, with an interesting plot concept with intelligent and identifiable characters. The plot description was intriguing, reminding me of the Fallen Series by Lauren Kate. Through just the prologue I could tell it was much better than that, with a fantastically fast paced plot, that I literally couldn't put down and finished in a day! I can't wait to start the next book!

Independence: A Significance Novel - Book 4
Independence: A Significance Novel - Book 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ending to Series, 16 Mar. 2013
I've usually found that penultimate books in a series tend to be mainly about setting up for the climax in the final book. However, I found that Defiance was an incredible, action packed and interesting instalment of the series, with Independence all about tying up loose ends and not really adding much. It was a nice story that I'm glad I read for the sake of completeness for the series.

Reverence: A Significance Novel - Book 3.5
Reverence: A Significance Novel - Book 3.5

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Addition to Series, 16 Mar. 2013
This is a great companion to the Significance Series. Throughout the series you do get a good sense of Caleb's point of view through the whole mind reading thing, but this gives a better sense of him as a character. Incredibly short, but if you're a fan of the series it is worth a read.

Defiance (Significance Book 3)
Defiance (Significance Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 14 Mar. 2013
This series just gets better! After the second in the series, I was not sure how much more there could be to say about this story, but I was happily mistaken. Defiance is a by far my favourite of the series so far. A recommended read! I'm eagerly waiting to start the final installment of the series.

Accordance (Significance Book 2)
Accordance (Significance Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel, 14 Mar. 2013
Great story. This intriguing storyline improves with great plot developments, some of which were obvious to happen but nonetheless great to read. This does not have an extreme cliffhanger ending, but the third installment, Defiance, is definitely worth a read.

Significance: A Significance Novel - Book 1 (Significance Series)
Significance: A Significance Novel - Book 1 (Significance Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 11 Mar. 2013
Once you get into the story it is incredibly hard to put down! A very interesting plot with great characters. I did find Maggie's almost constant obsessing over insecurities a bit annoying, but I guess its some what realistic for the characters situation. Regardless an entertaining story and I will definitely get the rest of the series!

Wander Dust (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy Book 1)
Wander Dust (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well thought out grower, 3 Mar. 2013
A fantastically though out, interesting plot. Initially I was a bit hesitant as to what exactly is going on or how it is relevant, but I'm glad I went with it! Michelle Warren expertly connects everything, whilst leaving enough questions to entice you to read the rest of the trilogy. A recommended YA read!

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence Series Book 1)
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 18 Feb. 2013
Having read the entire Fall Star Series, I can definitely state that I am a fan of Jessica Sorensen and this book lived up to my expectation. The writing of Callie and Kayden's characters are so involving you can easily get swept up in the plot. In true Sorensen style the cliffhanger ending is torturous! I am eagerly awaiting the next in the series!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5