Profile for shirley nicholls > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The First Word
The First Word

5.0 out of 5 stars The first word, 16 Jun. 2017
This review is from: The First Word (Kindle Edition)
Great first read by this author I really enjoyed a light hearted read great for a summer read would thoroughly recommend

The Wicked Girls
The Wicked Girls

4.0 out of 5 stars The wicked girls, 21 May 2017
This review is from: The Wicked Girls (Kindle Edition)
I read this book as a follow-up to our book club read. It is good slightly thrilling, good twist at the end and probably easy to believe the outcome as one can never really escape the past.

Songs of Willow Frost
Songs of Willow Frost

4.0 out of 5 stars Songs of willow frost, 20 April 2017
I didn't realise what life was really like during this time and it is through books like this even if it is fiction you can get a feel for the struggle and hardship people have had to endure, great book

The Killer Next Door
The Killer Next Door

4.0 out of 5 stars The killer next door, 23 Mar. 2017
Not usually one for scary thrillers but I couldn't put this book down. I would recommend this book to other people.

Station Eleven
Station Eleven

3.0 out of 5 stars Station eleven, 12 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Station Eleven (Kindle Edition)
Interesting found it hard work at the beginning but it took shape and I actually enjoyed it not sure if I would recommend it sorry

Mudder Fully Magnetic L Plates for New Drivers, 2 Pack
Mudder Fully Magnetic L Plates for New Drivers, 2 Pack
Offered by Mudder Online UK

5.0 out of 5 stars L Plates, 7 July 2016
I brought these for our learner driver at work, cheap and effective and haven't fallen off yet

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A4 expanding files, 7 July 2016
I does what is says on the packet. I regularly buy these for work at the cheapest price. We use them to store large files and just renew them when the punched holes give up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, 7 July 2016
My partner wanted a new battery for his Makita drill and this works perfectly well at a fraction of the price of a makita battery.

Indian Summers - Season 02
Indian Summers - Season 02
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Indian Summers, 7 July 2016
I really love this series, it is so easy to watch with an interesting background of the time of the raj, right or wrong. Light entertainment, great

All the Light We Cannot See
All the Light We Cannot See

4.0 out of 5 stars All the light we cannot see., 7 July 2016
I really enjoyed this book. I cannot imagine being blind but this book gave me an insight into how it might feel and especially in the circumstance of war. Nice twist to the story and it shows the courage of people under very difficult sitations. I would highly recommend this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8