Profile for Tony M. > Reviews

Content by Tony M.

Tony M. "tonymoze" (Midlands. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
T-Cut Colour Fast Cleaner 500ml - Freen
T-Cut Colour Fast Cleaner 500ml - Freen

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing. Does not mask scratches, 22 July 2017
Disappointed with this product. Bought for my 05 plate British Racing Green Jaguar. The car has a few blemishes and scratches from it's previous owner, including a large one on the driver's mirror. Product is thin and runny, even when you shake it. It will NOT mask scratches and failed miserably on several different attempts. It is ok for making the car shine, but virtually all the marks, blemishes and scratches still remain. Will go over the whole car a second time, but in my opinion £10 wasted. Touch in paint and a very fine brush for me next time.

Snug fit Case Bag for Nikon Coolpix L340 L330 L320 L310 L820 L810 L620 L610, CANON POWERSHOT SX420 SX430 IS SX510 HS G1, Nikon 1,Panasonic LZ30 Camera - (Black)
Offered by BV-electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars Just delivered ten minutes ago. First impression, suprised ..., 8 July 2017
Just delivered ten minutes ago. First impression, suprised how small this is, looks cheap quality not impressive. The camera arrives in the morning. May be sending this case back. * Update. Decided to return this item for a refund. Posting back to Amazon Thursday 13 July.

Russell Hobbs Futura 2-Slice Toaster 18780 - Stainless Steel Silver
Russell Hobbs Futura 2-Slice Toaster 18780 - Stainless Steel Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended - won't last long, 21 May 2017
Don't buy this, there are better toasters out there. Bought one of these, having owned Russell Hobbs products previously. Very disappointed. Don't know how long these items are expected to last, but after only a few months, product will toast on only one side only. Have to keep turning the bread around, which is annoying and time wasting. Now, the bread pops up about ten seconds after turning the machine on - have to restart it several times to get toast. Oh and one final moan - I have burnt my finger more than once on the metal casing, it gets very hot. So summing up, poor quality product, which I would avoid at all costs. I have had Russell Hobbs kettles and other products before, but like many things now, the quality is not there anymore. Disappointed.

Philadelphia Sweet & Deep - The Deeper Side Of Philly Groove [Clean]
Philadelphia Sweet & Deep - The Deeper Side Of Philly Groove [Clean]

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Philly Groove, before TSOP, 9 April 2017
Got this as a download. Always loved all the "Philly Groove" stuff, (Philly Groove was a sixties US record label preceeding "The Sound of Philadelphia -TSOP") the track I wanted here was Mary Holmes "I'll make it up to you". I know nothing about this lady, who puts in a superb haunting soulful vocal performance. Heard it played on the radio. CD version no longer appears to be available, which is a pity.

Fruit Of The Loom Mens Valueweight Crew Neck Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Fruit Of The Loom Mens Valueweight Crew Neck Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Price: £1.99 - £10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Primark, 11 Mar. 2017
Good value for the money. I wear a lot of black T shirts. Ordered 4 of these in XL, size fits fine. Material is a bit thin, no cuffs, simple stitched hem where the cuff would normally be. At less than £4 each, this is a budget value item, but worth the money. Cheaper than Primark. Will see how they wash and wear. Will be handy for "layering".

ELO's Greatest Hits
ELO's Greatest Hits
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ELO compilation, 10 Mar. 2017
This review is from: ELO's Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Had a copy of this disc a few years ago, lent it out, never to be seen again..... Decided to replace it. Good selection of ELO tunes, I've also ordered volume 2, which I didn't have before, to complete the series.

iPhone 5S Case, ULAK iPhone SE Case 3in1 Shockproof Combo Hybrid Hard Rigid PC + Soft Silicone Protective Case Cover for Apple iPhone SE/5S/5 (Black + Blue)
Offered by Pandamimi--The Great ULAK Case Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good little case, 10 Mar. 2017
Decent case, has a rigid plastic inner part, with a soft rubber outer section. Works quite well and so far, I have avoided dropping my new phone to test the durability of the product. Only one problem so far, it is very easy for the retaining lugs of the soft rubber outer, to become dislodged from the hard plastic inner. This usually happens when I pull the phone out of my pocket. After a while it gets annoying, having to press the holding lugs back into place. Other than that, seems quite well made.

Bridgedale Woolfusion Trail Light Men's Sock - Silver/Navy, 9-11.5
Bridgedale Woolfusion Trail Light Men's Sock - Silver/Navy, 9-11.5

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable socks, need careful washing though, 1 July 2016
I like these socks, bought a pair around three or four years ago and they are still going strong. Couple of negatives to mention , after a couple of careful washes, the socks lost their softness. They tend to dry very stiff and the sock and heel parts are always solid as a brick - I have to carefully stretch the fibres back into shape. Despite this, I am still going to get another pair in the future. Quite short in height, but I don't always like high socks around my calves.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2016 5:27 PM BST

[FREE HD Film-Better Grip] Ringke SLIM® Galaxy S5 Case **NEW RELEASE**[DOT-BLACK] FREE Premium HD Clear Screen Protector Included Modern Glam Dotted Pattern Design with Full Top and Bottom Coverage for an All Around Protection SUPER SLIM + SF COATED + PERFECT FIT Premium Hard Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V (2014) [ECO Package]
Offered by Ringke_Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, but mine cracked after 6 months use, 20 July 2015
Bought this case for my new phone, about six months ago. It's a good quality case, but today, I was very disappointed to notice the case has now cracked at the weakest point - the thin strip next to the volume button. This was not a cheap case and I expected to get at least 12 months use out of it. The phone stays in my pocket, when I am working, so it is not subjected to any rough use....

The Man and His Music
The Man and His Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Good time music....., 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Man and His Music (Audio CD)
Good time music..... I've always loved Sam Cooke's music, which I discovered 40 years ago (makes me feel old....) back then I bought the "This is Sam Cooke" RCA double album, which I still have now. Later, I had "The man and his music" on a cassette, which over the years, got lost, so I replaced it with this disc. Most of the favourites are here, i like " Twistin the night away" and "Good Times". Shame that "Summertime" is not included, but I have another great compilation "Portrait of a legend" which has this track on there. Thinking about getting Sam's box set with various albums, might yet treat myself to it, but this disc and "Legend" will cover most listener's requirements.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3