Profile for CRANBERRYX > Reviews

Content by CRANBERRYX

CRANBERRYX "M. x" (England, London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Agreement (The Unrestrained Series Book 1)
The Agreement (The Unrestrained Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 25 Aug. 2016
More of a realistic relationship that some of the Bdsm books I have read. Thoroughly descriptive and enjoyable. I would recommend.

Gabriel's Inferno
Gabriel's Inferno

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, 24 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Gabriel's Inferno (Kindle Edition)
I read this as a fan fiction years ago and tried to search for it again in vain. Only now years later have I found it and I am in love with it as I was then.

Bedding The Wrong Brother (Bedding the Bachelors, Book 1)
Bedding The Wrong Brother (Bedding the Bachelors, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 23 Aug. 2016
A nice piece of romantic comedy with enough smut to keep me on my toes. I enjoyed this book, well written and good premise.

Branded (Fall of Angels Book 1)
Branded (Fall of Angels Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted to like this, 21 Aug. 2016
It's a really interesting premise and the first chapters really pull you in, but the story doesn't seem to move much in the middle and I found myself trying to skip through bits.

His Secretary: Undone (A Billionaire Romance)
His Secretary: Undone (A Billionaire Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes yes yes!, 20 Aug. 2016
I must say, I don't really read romance novels but this is so well written with an interesting story and even more enticing characters that I loved it from start to finish. It's a great read and perfectly naughty as well. I loved it!

Deception (The Transformed Series Book 1)
Deception (The Transformed Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Mary sue complex, 19 Aug. 2016
I really struggled with this from the first page, the main character is good at everything (if only a bit grumpy) and it just doesn't make for interesting reading.

All of the paranormal events happen in the first chapter, there is no sense of pacing and it just feels like some sort of wish fulfilment on the part of the author.

I wanted to like this based on the description but the characters and the pace of the story draw me away from any sense of realism.

Uprooted
Uprooted
by Naomi Novik

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, 3 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Uprooted (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book, it captured me from the first page until the last. It has a very Russian folk story feel, and has a solid plot.

I am not sure this would warrant a sequel but I would still read it if it came out.

London Moist Male Condoms - Pack of 100
London Moist Male Condoms - Pack of 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep., 31 May 2016
In date (exp:2020) manufactured by durex. Good quality condoms for a good price.

Big Bargain Anime Naruto Ninja Weapons Props Naruto-big Kunai Toy
Big Bargain Anime Naruto Ninja Weapons Props Naruto-big Kunai Toy
Offered by Jeylu

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe it., 1 April 2016
This is the perfect tool to complete my ninja training.

One day I will be hokage.

Believe it.

Pourty Cradle Cap Massage Brush
Pourty Cradle Cap Massage Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 1 April 2016
I ordered this not really thinking it would work; but it did!! I used it with dentinox cradle cap shampoo for about a week and it cleared up all of the yellow flakes perfectly. It is also soft enough to just use as a normal comb and baby doesn't mind it at all, I think he likes having his hair combed with this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11