Profile for Ms. Sr Fisher > Reviews

Content by Ms. Sr Fisher

Ms. Sr Fisher (uk)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 29 May 2014
Very poor quality. They are already unravelling and coming apart!!! I am very disappointed with these cushion covers! Save your money

The Road To Fero City: Volume 1
The Road To Fero City: Volume 1
by Morat

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody brilliant, 24 April 2014
Didn't think this would be my cup of tea but I was so wrong. This book is a good read for anybody (well not children or those offended by swear words). Couldn't put the book down the characters and storyline is well developed and gripping.

The Little Topic Book of Bears
The Little Topic Book of Bears
by Judith Harries

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic resources, 5 Jun. 2013
This is a fantastic resource for a new teacher like me. I don't know how useful it is for an experienced teacher but in terms of having a bank of ideas when you are struggling it is great!!!

The Little Book of Nursery Rhymes: Little Books with Big Ideas (Little Books)
The Little Book of Nursery Rhymes: Little Books with Big Ideas (Little Books)
by Sally Featherstone

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 May 2013
This book contain lots of rhymes. However most of them I knew and if you don't know them then its hard to figure out what tune to sing them too. So I was quite disappointed especially as this was my first experience of the books.

Baby Einstein - Baby's Photo Book
Baby Einstein - Baby's Photo Book

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this book, 4 Aug. 2008
This gets a big thumbs up from me. My 10 month old son loves it I just wish I had bought it sooner. Lovely item my son strokes the picture of his brother and says ahhhhhhh.

Ben 10 Omnitrix Watch
Ben 10 Omnitrix Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality tat, 4 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Ben 10 Omnitrix Watch (Watch)
I bought this for my son and after taking the 1st one back for breaking in about half an hour we had a second one. The second one took a few weeks to break. The quality is terrible. The alien cards are hard to put in and although my son loved it because it was ben 10 it was just a big let down.

Where Willy Went
Where Willy Went
by Nicholas Allan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great child friendly book!!!!, 6 July 2008
This review is from: Where Willy Went (Paperback)
I bought this for my 4 year old boy. After having his baby brother and with alot of friends having babies the 'mummys tummy' answer was no longer working. This book was just the trick it is funny even for me and provides a perfect explanation which is honest but still child friendly. I love this book!!!