Profile for Sean P. Forde > Reviews

Content by Sean P. Forde

Sean P. Forde "slackers1" (Birmingham, England)

Race: The Elephant in the Room Will Kill You!
Race: The Elephant in the Room Will Kill You!
by Leo Bashir Moor

3.0 out of 5 stars The Author Needs A Proper Editor. What I've read ..., 5 May 2015
The Author Needs A Proper Editor.

What I've read so far seems interesting but I had to keep re-reading it in order for it to make sense. The problem is that it is poorly written and should have been proofread before it went to publication because there are quite a few typographical errors that should have been avoided. This is one of the reasons why I have given this book 3 stars and not the 5 it derserves. Mr Moor needs to hire a proofreader that can spot the errors if wants to be known as a credible author.

On a positive note, the book tackles racism/white supremacy head on and doesn't pull any punches when it comes to tackling this very emotive subject. I hope he does a follow because I think somethings could have been expanded upon more. I hope he is not put off by my criticisms but I just think that he is capable of much more as an author.

Microsoft OneNote 2010: Just for Students
Microsoft OneNote 2010: Just for Students
by Seth David

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that I was longing for someone to write., 13 May 2013
I was longing for someone to write a book specifically for students new to OneNote. I am glad that Mr Seth David came out with this book - he must have been reading my mind! I find that he explains basic concepts of what is and OneNote can do for students who need a software programme that helps them to write and organise their notes effectively.

The only downside to this book, for me, is that the illustrations are in black and white. I have been spoilt by having so many of my books having colour illustrations. However, I wouldn't let this deter you from giving this book a chance, as it explains things lucidly .
I would recommend this book for students who want a repository to store and organise notes in OneNote, and as introductory guide in order to get the best from this software...

uni-ball Pin Drawing Pens Assorted Tip Sizes - Black, Pack of 5
uni-ball Pin Drawing Pens Assorted Tip Sizes - Black, Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Uni Pin Drawing Pens For The Budding Artist out there, 13 May 2013
A very nice set of pens which I highly recommend to any budding artist out there! I intend to use them for drafting pattern blocks and so on.

Samsonite Business Standard Writing Case 28 cm schwarz
Samsonite Business Standard Writing Case 28 cm schwarz

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Neat and Stylish Conference Organiser With Removable Ring Binder, 31 Dec. 2012
This is a really smart conference organiser/ring binder that would suite the needs of someone who goes to meetings or even university students. The smart thing about this organiser is that the ring binder can be removed, if you so wished. There are compartments for business cards,cds, important documents, a pen holder - and it even comes with its very own writing pad too. I would recommend this organiser to anyone wanting something that can store important documents etc. I love mine, I hope you do too!

HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter
HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast For An Inkjet Printer!, 7 Jun. 2012
This particular inkjet prints quite fast for an inkjet printer, in fact it could even rival some colour laser printers when it comes to speed. The duplexer is a welcome addition too. The only criticism I have of this printer is its text - it's not truly black but a charcoal colour but it's very sharp and dense, nonetheless - just not as black as a laser printer's text . I own a HP K5400 and its text is much blacker than this new model's. However, graphics and colour documents look superb on this printer. HP recommend using paper with the colorlok logo as this paper suits this type of printer well, as its inks produce better results in combination with this type of paper: darker blacks, faster drying times and richer colours overall. Yes, I do recommend this printer for those looking for a printer that can rival, and even surpass, some entry level colour laser printers in speed, and that can produce better photos and graphics than an entry level colour laser printer...just make sure you feed it with good quality paper.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2012 12:20 PM BST

Toshiba TS-T632A Laptop DVD burner internal Slim Line DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM Slot in Loading
Offered by TeknoBits Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Replacement DVD Burner, 18 Jun. 2011
I bought this item a few type weeks ago, but I've only just took it out of the packet to install it in my laptop. Well, I am please to say it worked straight away without any problems whatsoever. I have listened to music and I've also watched DVDs on it and think it is a lot more stable than the one it replaced. I am happy so far with my purchase and I would not hesitate to recommend it to potential buyers.

HP Deskjet 6980 Inkjet Colour Printer
HP Deskjet 6980 Inkjet Colour Printer
Offered by MCO SUPPLIES UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Printer For Text and Graphics, 7 May 2009
A nice inkjet printer for text and graphics. Infact, it's text and graphics are amongst the best for an inkjet printer, and can even rival some laser printers. It's better suited to 90gm rather 80gm paper, but the better the paper the better the quality this printer will achieve. I thoroughly recommend by this printer if you need to print off essays, letters and business correspondence. What more can I say?

That Feelin
That Feelin
Offered by 5records

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting combination of Hip-Hop, Reggae and Ragga!, 20 April 2001
This review is from: That Feelin (Audio CD)
I came across this young artist quite fortuitously whilst searching through the 12" singles rack at my local record store.
I was quite impressed with his vocal style and his arrangements. I prefered the Mad Proffessor's remixes in particular. I think his forthcoming album should be equally fantastic. He should well be on his way to equaling, if not succeeding, the success of Finley Quayle, because that's who he reminds me of. A good debut from this aspiring young artist - watch out for him!