Profile for C. F. Simpson > Reviews

Content by C. F. Simpson

C. F. Simpson

Page: 1 | 2
Sabrent 2.5 Inch to 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Kit (BK-HDDH)
Sabrent 2.5 Inch to 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Kit (BK-HDDH)
Offered by Store4PC-Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2016
Simple solution that works perfectly.

Luv Pets Co. X-Large Luxury Dog Seat Cover- Dog Hammock- Travel Car Seat Cover- Rear Seat Protector- Heavy Duty & Waterproof with Side flaps & A Free Safety Seat Belt
Offered by Luv Pets Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Although I haven't fitted it yet(! ) it certainly ..., 19 Nov. 2015
Although I haven't fitted it yet(!) it certainly appears a well made cover and fit for purpose. I hope it fits OK...

Kayaking the Aleutians [DVD]
Kayaking the Aleutians [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Kayaking the Aleutians [DVD] (DVD)
Just superb!

Handmade 2 Pair Wellington Boot Rack
Handmade 2 Pair Wellington Boot Rack
Offered by Atlantic Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2015
Excellent product and great service - really pleased and a pleasure to deal with. Exactly how it should be!

Interstellar (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Interstellar (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Music is outstanding = 5 star to HZ. No ..., 23 July 2015
Music is outstanding = 5 star to HZ. No stars to those responsible for selling us multiple versions across multiple media types. The consumer is ripped off again....

Zevek Digital Moisture Meter Detector Tester CE Approved-Detects Damp in Wood Logs Firewood Caravan Walls Concrete Plaster- Dry Wood Burns Hot Make Your Fire or Stove More Efficient, Eliminate the damp in your home to be healthy - Life Time Guarantee
Offered by Zevek Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful Gadget for Older Property Owners..., 1 July 2015
Can't fault it, but I'm no expert on this, just wanted to confirm I had a damp problem and this seemed to confirm it. Well constructed and clear instructions. I did have one point of confusion, the digital reading was giving me OL which wasn't explained in the instructions. I contacted Zevek who very promptly gave me assistance.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Feb. 2015
works very well with my Surface - all good!

Squire POL45 45mm Powerlok Solid Steel Open Shackle Padlock
Squire POL45 45mm Powerlok Solid Steel Open Shackle Padlock

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it..., 23 July 2014
Can't fault the solidity of this but only time may(!) tell if it works. Hopefully the way it appears will deter....

De'Longhi EC850.M Pump Espresso with Simple Touch Milk Carafe
De'Longhi EC850.M Pump Espresso with Simple Touch Milk Carafe

1.0 out of 5 stars Consider our Experience Before you Buy...., 23 July 2014
This is now on its way back to DeLonghi for the second time in less than six months for a mechanical failure of the steam component. The previous problem was not unrelated which points to a weakness of design or engineering. Unfortunately all DeLonghi will do is repair the item until such time as the warranty runs out. They seem unconcerned of the inconvenience of packaging and returning and waiting until it is returned 5 - 10 days later. So, unless you are happy with this, steer clear. For us it is back to the trusty Nespresso Magimix which served us faultlessly for 10 years, which is a pity as we preferred the wider options of coffee sources not available from Nespresso. But I guess it is a price to pay for reliability....

Update 6/8/14. Today I received the machine back from DeLonghi and was still not working correctly, which means it was no properly checked. This time all lights were green even without the water or milk adaptors being connected and allowed the selection of a function that ejected hot steam directly at you, which should never happen. Delonghi have asked for its return. More later....!

Blackberry Z30 Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Blackberry Z30 Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Wowcamera

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Live Blackberry....!, 20 Jan. 2014
Folks, this is a great phone in the true tradition of Blackberry - quality, performance and does exactly what is intended. As a previous reviewer says, it is a phone for grownups.

This was an upgrade from my Blackberry Bold 9700 which has served me FAULTLESSLY since the day I bought it, and I mean FAULTLESSLY - never a crash or glitch, never even a battery replacement, and it has travelled - believe me.

I also have a Samsung (work phone) which I cannot say the same, this crashes regularly. I also had a Samsung tablet which I sent back as it was very unstable.

I have never had an iPhone as I don't follow the herd, however, many friends do have them and most have sent them back for repair or battery replacement at some point, and in some cases more than once.

We need Blackberry to show us what good looks like and quality feels like.

Page: 1 | 2